HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERONE

mikeyb12

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERONE

Post by mikeyb12 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:50 pm

May this new year bring you peace, prosperity and good health. God Bless You All...

Double Mocha Man

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERONE

Post by Double Mocha Man » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:41 pm

Happy New Year Mikey! I resolve to have a New Year's resolution ready by next year...
DMM

Double Mocha Man

Post by Double Mocha Man » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:44 pm

mikeyb12 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:50 pm
May this new year bring you peace, prosperity and good health. God Bless You All...
2 out of 3? I'll take good health and peace. Prosperity is overrated.

Reminds me of a saying in the TV commercial production business: You can have it good, cheap, fast. Pick two at the exclusion of the third one.
DMM

rockycola

Post by rockycola » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:12 pm

May 2020 be the year of good health, cheer and prosperity to all of you!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
dancing-animated-kid-happy-new-year.gif
dancing-animated-kid-happy-new-year.gif (380.42 KiB) Viewed 1818 times
EDzcVl.gif
EDzcVl.gif (1.75 MiB) Viewed 1818 times
Rocky Colavito is a Hall of Famer in my book!

Double Mocha Man

Post by Double Mocha Man » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:45 pm

Oh no Rocky C.... you had to bring back the dancing baby! I thought I had unseen it, but now I have to un-see it again.
DMM

harmony

Post by harmony » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:32 am

Online I bought a discounted "used" 2020 Seattle Mariners wall calendar that features a photo of a "Mariner" each month.

The lineup includes Wade LeBlanc for January, Domingo Santana for February, Mike Leake for June, Omar Narvaez for August, Ryon Healy for December ... and the Mariner Moose for March.

The calendar features six players on the Mariners' current 25-man active roster: Dee Gordon (April), Yusei Kikuchi (May), Kyle Seager (July), Mallex Smith (September), Marco Gonzales (October) and Mitch Haniger (November).

What a bargain. :)

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:34 am

harmony wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:32 am
Online I bought a discounted "used" 2020 Seattle Mariners wall calendar that features a photo of a "Mariner" each month.

The lineup includes Wade LeBlanc for January, Domingo Santana for February, Mike Leake for June, Omar Narvaez for August, Ryon Healy for December ... and the Mariner Moose for March.

The calendar features six players on the Mariners' current 25-man active roster: Dee Gordon (April), Yusei Kikuchi (May), Kyle Seager (July), Mallex Smith (September), Marco Gonzales (October) and Mitch Haniger (November).

:lol: Good chance the Moose is traded for the Phillie Phanatic by ST as well!
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:35 am

harmony wrote:

Have you been perusing enemy fan sites proposing trades for us or just focused on online shopping lately. ;)
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:36 am

btw I am actually surprised the is even an October at all on a Mariner Calendar. 8-) :mrgreen:
dt

harmony

Post by harmony » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:12 am

D-train wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:35 am
harmony wrote:

Have you been perusing enemy fan sites proposing trades for us or just focused on online shopping lately. ;)
I'm not much of a shopper but I indeed spend too much time on baseball forums. :)