Poll: what the worst drivers drive

Which vehicle is most likely to be driven by an unstable, annoying, aggressive, or careless driver?

Raised Pick-up truck (king of the road)
42%
Prius (cluelessmobile)
33%
Volkswagen (wannabe wagon)
8%
BMW (prick chariot)
17%

Total votes: 12

Sibelius Hindemith

Poll: what the worst drivers drive

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:48 am

:lol:
Last edited by Sibelius Hindemith on Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

D-train

Re: Poll: worst drivers

Post by D-train » Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:26 pm

Its not the type of car its the driver. Asians are horrific for the most part. This is not racist it is based on 36 years of real world evidence. Whenever I see a car that is being driven improperly without seeing the driver initially but then eventually see the driver, at least 80% of the time its an Asian. And I don't think it is because they have some genetic flaw as most of them seem likely to be not born here so its probably due to a lack of experience driving.
dt

Oso Dorado

Re: Poll: worst drivers

Post by Oso Dorado » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:17 pm

You forgot these:
Honda Civic - thinks it's a hot rod.
SUV - driving while on phone.

There is also often a reverse correlation for price of vehicle and skill of driver.

I'm thinking this thread was inspired by a "good" day commuting.

Coeurd’Alene J

Re: Poll: what the worst drivers drive

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:34 pm

As the resident suntan challenged cowboy I see rather clear evidence of stereotyping going on here. First of all you named different models of cars and then you go bat shit crazy and lump respectable gentlemen with a wide paintbrush by incorrrectly calling any pickup truck out without the subtle nuances of individual truck preference (rascist at its core) :evil:

Gentlemen drive Chevrolet’s

Rednecks drive lifted Ford pieces of crap

I suggest re-education classes. You city boys can’t see the real rednecks.... are ya al color blind :D

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:56 pm

Guilty as charged. ;)

(the poll entry for trucks has been sanitized)

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:14 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:56 pm
Guilty as charged. ;)

(the poll entry for trucks has been sanitized)
Apology completely accepted.

Lol

Codebrown

Post by Codebrown » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:42 pm

I drive up and down I-5 almost every day and consistently, Prius drivers drive in the left lane, below the speed limit and the desire to own the lane. 2 days ago, one was driving 45 in a 60 zone and got blasted by a tractor trailer. For whatever reason drivers here use the left lane to drive the speed limit and right lane to pass which is opposite of almost every state in the union.

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:19 pm

I have a confession to make

I thought mr train was the author of this thread

My apologies for my over the top trash talking

When you add in the correct author. It seems I overreacted BUT. If it was mr train.......well than it’s clear I saw an opening. Lol

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:54 pm

There are too many ridiculously huge $30,000 / 400 HP Factory Built Diesel Smoke Belching Monster Trucks everywhere. Most of these ridiculously jacked up, overly equipped trucks will never see any off road use, no loads of gravel, cow manure, sacks of redicrete, firewood, trips to the dump. Most will never tow a horse trailer, or a rented excavator or just simply blast a trail through underbrush. I had a young [30ish] husband and wife team for neighbors who both had trucks like these and they introduced themselves to me as "Preppers". Whenever we had trees blow down across our access road, or needed loads of gravel to fill pot holes in that road, or needed to haul 20 foot long sections of well pipe to service our shared well the only thing these Monster Truck Trailer Queen Driving "Preppers" were REALLY prepped to do was call upon the services of my "normal sized" 1982 F 150 to get er done.
The Monster trucks sit too high to be easy to load and unload. The headlights on low beam are right in your eyes. They take up 101% of all parking spaces.
Oh yeah, my "Prepper" neighbors both made good money but eventually went bankrupt from buying all this great big shiny stuff and were forced to sell and move back down into wonderfully vibrant and culturally diverse Sardinecanistan.... :lol:

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:08 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:54 pm
There are too many ridiculously huge $30,000 / 400 HP Factory Built Diesel Smoke Belching Monster Trucks everywhere. Most of these ridiculously jacked up, overly equipped trucks will never see any off road use, no loads of gravel, cow manure, sacks of redicrete, firewood, trips to the dump. Most will never tow a horse trailer, or a rented excavator or just simply blast a trail through underbrush. I had a young [30ish] husband and wife team for neighbors who both had trucks like these and they introduced themselves to me as "Preppers". Whenever we had trees blow down across our access road, or needed loads of gravel to fill pot holes in that road, or needed to haul 20 foot long sections of well pipe to service our shared well the only thing these Monster Truck Trailer Queen Driving "Preppers" were REALLY prepped to do was call upon the services of my "normal sized" 1982 F 150 to get er done.
The Monster trucks sit too high to be easy to load and unload. The headlights on low beam are right in your eyes. They take up 101% of all parking spaces.
Oh yeah, my "Prepper" neighbors both made good money but eventually went bankrupt from buying all this great big shiny stuff and were forced to sell and move back down into wonderfully vibrant and culturally diverse Sardinecanistan.... :lol:

Most lifted pickups develop major problems with alignment issues, u-joint troubles, tire wear issues, basically ignorant youth with a vision of what cool is.....
Love the Sardinecanistan.......gonna use that one lol :D