Mariners minors. Thread for interesting news and stats.

Coeurd’Alene J

Re: Mariners minors. Thread for interesting news and stats.

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:41 am

I must have got lost in the season because I can’t understand all the shade we are throwing on Mitch. Unlike Lewis who has spent years and never once gave us anything close to what Mitch has. I like Mitch I would love to see Mitch get a 3 yr contract this offseason. He rocks unlike powder boy who has proven nothing

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:47 am

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:41 am
I must have got lost in the season because I can’t understand all the shade we are throwing on Mitch. Unlike Lewis who has spent years and never once gave us anything close to what Mitch has. I like Mitch I would love to see Mitch get a 3 yr contract this offseason. He rocks unlike powder boy who has proven nothing
Mitch seems like a good candidate to accept a qualifying offer. I'd like to see him stick with the team also, when he can stay on the field he's a valuable player

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:04 am

bpj wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:47 am
Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Mitch seems like a good candidate to accept a qualifying offer. I'd like to see him stick with the team also, when he can stay on the field he's a valuable player
Absolutely and if he rejects it so be it. We haven’t heard anything from Jerry on an extension

Juliooooo

Post by Juliooooo » Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:05 am

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:04 am
bpj wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:47 am
Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Absolutely and if he rejects it so be it. We haven’t heard anything from Jerry on an extension
If he rejects it and signs elsewhere, we get a pick.
The poster formerly known as Kingfelixk. With a new forum comes a new boardname. Julio is my guy, plus we share a birthday, so that's Culiooooo

Adopt a Mariner-Julio Rodriguez

desbcoach

Post by desbcoach » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:11 am

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
If a team friendly then yeah but I wouldn’t because if his track record staying on field, sure they were weird injuries but he appears injury prone

Juliooooo

Post by Juliooooo » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:33 am

Sam Carlson, would be great if he settled in and figured it out. If he finishes strong, this would be his 3rd good game in a row. Only 135 innings pitches since being drafted. Still pretty raw despite being almost 24 years old.
Would be great to go through what he's gone through then find a way to mlb.
The poster formerly known as Kingfelixk. With a new forum comes a new boardname. Julio is my guy, plus we share a birthday, so that's Culiooooo

Adopt a Mariner-Julio Rodriguez

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:49 am

desbcoach wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:11 am
Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
If a team friendly then yeah but I wouldn’t because if his track record staying on field, sure they were weird injuries but he appears injury prone
When I think of injury prone, I think of Guti. When I see Mitch I see unforeseen injury. Taking one in the balls is not injury prone to me. Mitch has always given his best and a healthy Mitch in the second half will really help

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:21 pm

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Mitch wrote an op ed in the Players Tribune about how he desperately wanted to make the playoffs and then when the rubber hit the road and his team needed him after catastrophic injuries in Houston, he decided that maximizing his FA contract was more important than joining his team in an all hands on Deck situation in NYC. Even Powder boy came through for the team while Mitch was DHing in Fucking Sacramento. He will forever be Bitch Haniger to me. Thankfully I am sure Jerry will agree.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:26 pm

Wild times in Stockton. Harry continues to rock. .271/.844. Hogan Windish goes 1-4 but is still hitting .500. :shock: New kid from the DSL to replace Arroyo off to great start! All time name. Axel Sanchez! :lol:

https://www.milb.com/gameday/nuts-vs-po ... ame=670727
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:29 pm

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:49 am
desbcoach wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:11 am
Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
When I think of injury prone, I think of Guti. When I see Mitch I see unforeseen injury. Taking one in the balls is not injury prone to me. Mitch has always given his best and a healthy Mitch in the second half will really help
Guti had a grievous chronic autoimmune disease called ankylosing spondylitis that he will have for the rest of his life. Mitch who will make almost $8M this season is a Bitch that cares more about a little more money than the team or the fans.
dt