Re: OT : mostonmike's Transatlantic Trip to become Bostonmike

Post by Juliooooo » Thu May 19, 2022 3:54 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 2:34 pm
Juliooooo wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 2:32 pm
D-train wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 2:18 pm
Gonna be an absolute scortcha at Fenway. And then back to 50 two days later. The weather here is completely neurotic!

weather.JPG
At least here I can count on it being 95-110 consistently. Don't have to worry about humidity though, so that helps.
Wow, I didn't realize it was close to Valley of the Sun temps there.
Yep, its definitely hot. Going to be 98 today.
The poster formerly known as Kingfelixk. With a new forum comes a new boardname. Julio is my guy, plus we share a birthday, so that's Culiooooo

Adopt a Mariner-Julio Rodriguez

mostonmike

Post by mostonmike » Fri May 27, 2022 7:05 pm

Just bumping the thread to say farewell for now. Sat in Atlanta airport waiting for the most horrible flight in the world. The 8 hour overnight trek back to Manchester.

Had a great time, was a pleasure to meet 3 forumistas and just had an amazing time apart from our results.

Now if the WiFi works on this flight, there's half a chance I can catch tonight's NBA and our game, I might see you in the game thread.

What's the blackout rules over the Atlantic Ocean, anyone know?

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri May 27, 2022 7:15 pm

mostonmike wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 7:05 pm
Just bumping the thread to say farewell for now. Sat in Atlanta airport waiting for the most horrible flight in the world. The 8 hour overnight trek back to Manchester.

Had a great time, was a pleasure to meet 3 forumistas and just had an amazing time apart from our results.

Now if the WiFi works on this flight, there's half a chance I can catch tonight's NBA and our game, I might see you in the game thread.

What's the blackout rules over the Atlantic Ocean, anyone know?
Great meeting you any yours sir! I will let you know about Munich next month. You should be fine over the Atlantic! lol
dt