Spectre at the Feast - Rise Up and Bring Those Demons Down GT

bpj

Re: Spectre at the Feast - Rise Up and Bring Those Demons Down GT

Post by bpj » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:24 pm

"Process over results, guys. Process over results."

I'm sure they're all "having great at bats".

I'm sure they're all just "hitting it right at the defense".

Yeah, but somehow good teams and good players avoid doing that though, sooooo.

This is what happens when you pursue culture over results.

Juliooooo

Post by Juliooooo » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:35 pm

acctingman wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:15 pm
Juliooooo wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:14 pm
It can be both. This season was a failure, but that doesn't mean they can't retool and have a good team next year.
You're not serious, right?

They retooled this year and are shitting themselves. They don't have the right people in place to properly retool.
Do you want them to trade France, JP, Julio, Gilbert, Raleigh, etc...? WTF else are they supposed to do besides go back to the board and try to build around them next year? I don't know if it will be with JD or not, but they have a solid core and need to improve the bottom of the roster. France and Julio are stars. They have a solid rotation. Just got to have better guys at the bottom of the roster.
The poster formerly known as Kingfelixk. With a new forum comes a new boardname. Julio is my guy, plus we share a birthday, so that's Culiooooo

Adopt a Mariner-Julio Rodriguez

acctingman

Post by acctingman » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:55 am

Juliooooo wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:35 pm
acctingman wrote:
Juliooooo wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:14 pm
It can be both. This season was a failure, but that doesn't mean they can't retool and have a good team next year.

They retooled this year and are shitting themselves. They don't have the right people in place to properly retool.
Do you want them to trade France, JP, Julio, Gilbert, Raleigh, etc...? WTF else are they supposed to do besides go back to the board and try to build around them next year? I don't know if it will be with JD or not, but they have a solid core and need to improve the bottom of the roster. France and Julio are stars. They have a solid rotation. Just got to have better guys at the bottom of the roster.

I didn't mention trading anyone so I don't know where that came from.

I've said this a million times.....FO needs to go. Sell the team. Until then, this organization is going to suck. Period.

They have some talent, but unfortunately this organization is run by accountants and shitforbrains.

Juliooooo

Post by Juliooooo » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:02 am

acctingman wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:55 am
Juliooooo wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:35 pm
acctingman wrote:

I didn't mention trading anyone so I don't know where that came from.

I've said this a million times.....FO needs to go. Sell the team. Until then, this organization is going to suck. Period.

They have some talent, but unfortunately this organization is run by accountants and shitforbrains.
And I said they have enough talent to retool and try next year. The alternative would be to rebuild... Again, not saying it should be Dipoto doing it, but this team had a solid core.
The poster formerly known as Kingfelixk. With a new forum comes a new boardname. Julio is my guy, plus we share a birthday, so that's Culiooooo

acctingman

Post by acctingman » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:28 am

Then we agree. There is enough here to be a winning team bit unfortunately they won't win with this manager, GM and ownership.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:33 am

Julio needs to take the next step, soon.

Gametime

Post by Gametime » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:22 am

Dipoto and ownership are the problem. Both are bad. Period.

How many times does Dipoto have to prove he isn’t a good GM? What fantastic move did he do to pull off at the deadline last year. The off season last year. The off season this year. Year after year. How many playoffs?

Stanton consistently lies. Where is the money to back up his words? Oh yeah, he had no idea about Kevin Mather. No way no how he didn’t know what type of guy he was. Bad owner plain and simple.

Nothing will change with those guys heading this organization. Scott S. Is a puppet. He has zero pull. He does exactly what Dipoto says. Robot, puppet etc.

Another fantastic year of Mariner baseball.
Last edited by Gametime on Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gametime

Post by Gametime » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:22 am

Dipoto and ownership are the problem. Both are bad. Period.

How many times does Dipoto have to prove he isn’t a good GM? What fantastic move did he do to pull off at the deadline last year. The off season last year. The off season this year. Year after year. How many playoffs?

Stanton consistently lies. Where is the money to back up his words? Oh yeah, he had no idea about Kevin Mather. No way no how he didn’t know what type of guy he was. Bad owner plain and simple.

Nothing will change with those guys heading this organization. Scott S. Is a puppet. He has zero pull. He does exactly what Dipoto says. Robot, puppet etc.

Another fantastic year of Mariner baseball.

Juliooooo

Post by Juliooooo » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:59 am

acctingman wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:28 am
Then we agree. There is enough here to be a winning team bit unfortunately they won't win with this manager, GM and ownership.
We'll see. I bet Dipoto gets another year. Let's see how aggressive they are if he does.

roosevelt

Post by roosevelt » Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:45 am

Loser Mariners... organization.