Jomboy working on the brawl video analysis

D-train

Re: Jomboy working on the brawl video analysis

Post by D-train » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:08 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:57 pm
Not sure if any of you remember this, but there was a Charger team many years ago that celebrated EVERYTHING. Shawn Merriman had a sack dance, they would break dance after every first down, way before their time. Well, they get to the playoffs, the Patriots kick there ass IN THEIR HOUSE, and the Chargers whined and cried about it after. Pathetic.

So, if you don't like the repercussions of dancing on the field, don't do it. Reminds me of Cam Newton. He was Super Man and a flying airplane when they where wining, and a crying ass bitch when they lost. But, told us that we hated him because of his skin color. No, I hate you because you are a jack ass.

DT is right, and it has nothing to do with being old. This is a mediocre to bad team. Dance around every the few wins you get, fine, but you better be ready to answer for it. The words act like you have been there come to mind. This team hasn't been there.
Did you watch the JomBoy breakdown? Must see TV.
dt

Juliooooo

Post by Juliooooo » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:36 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:57 pm
Not sure if any of you remember this, but there was a Charger team many years ago that celebrated EVERYTHING. Shawn Merriman had a sack dance, they would break dance after every first down, way before their time. Well, they get to the playoffs, the Patriots kick there ass IN THEIR HOUSE, and the Chargers whined and cried about it after. Pathetic.

So, if you don't like the repercussions of dancing on the field, don't do it. Reminds me of Cam Newton. He was Super Man and a flying airplane when they where wining, and a crying ass bitch when they lost. But, told us that we hated him because of his skin color. No, I hate you because you are a jack ass.

DT is right, and it has nothing to do with being old. This is a mediocre to bad team. Dance around every the few wins you get, fine, but you better be ready to answer for it. The words act like you have been there come to mind. This team hasn't been there.
So reproduction for having fun during a have is taking a fastball to the head? This is definition of old school baseball bias. It's an old man take. Don't like what they are doing, then beat them at baseball.
The poster formerly known as Kingfelixk. With a new forum comes a new boardname. Julio is my guy, plus we share a birthday, so that's Culiooooo

Adopt a Mariner-Julio Rodriguez

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:51 pm

It just tells you their heads aren't in the righr place. I don't think it was why they threw at Julio and Winker.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:59 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:51 pm
It just tells you their heads aren't in the righr place. I don't think it was why they threw at Julio and Winker.
If you watch Jomboy you will see Nevin watching the dancing and getting more and more pissed. Not saying they deserved to get thrown at for it but it is like leaving you car unlocked in bad neighborhood and then having it broke into. Whoever did it is a criminal but maybe if you lock your door which is easy to do it doesn't happen.
dt

Juliooooo

Post by Juliooooo » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:11 pm

Heads aren't in the right place because they have fun and enjoy winning?
The poster formerly known as Kingfelixk. With a new forum comes a new boardname. Julio is my guy, plus we share a birthday, so that's Culiooooo

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:18 pm

Juliooooo wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:11 pm
So if Utah dances on the the BYU logo at the 50 yard line the next time they beat them in Provo, you would be totally cool with that?
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:18 pm

Juliooooo wrote:
The occasion should be worthy or it becomes meaningless.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:23 pm

Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:18 pm
Juliooooo wrote:
The occasion should be worthy or it becomes meaningless.
Yeah, have fun and enjoy winning but literally doing choreographed group dance routine after a reg season win is over the top imo. Happy medium would be good.
dt

Mesully11

Post by Mesully11 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:59 pm

The more I think about the more I am coming to think trout is a jerk. He gets everyone worked up and stays far away from the fight
He is the real leader over there and that team is following him, even the creep Nevin is under his leadership.

If it was up to me I would walk him the old fashion way, four straight pitches outside, unless one team had a very large lead. Then I would pitch around him and probably walk him anyway.
He would have a tremendous on base average!

Oh, I might throw a lot of pickoff pitches to first base for the fun of it also.

Juliooooo

Post by Juliooooo » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:17 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:18 pm
Juliooooo wrote:
So if Utah dances on the the BYU logo at the 50 yard line the next time they beat them in Provo, you would be totally cool with that?
If they celebrate on the sideline that's fine. And if they do show respect, throwing a fastball 95 mph at their head isn't appropriate retribution.