New top 100 out

D-train

Re: New top 100 out

Post by D-train » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:03 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:55 pm
Not sure .795 OPS in high A ball is killing it. :?
I was looking at AA. I guess it is only 7 games.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:04 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:03 pm
. Kahlil Watson lost his cool after a questionable check swing call. Watson struck out on the following pitch to end that plate appearance, then pointed his bat toward the first base umpire as if it were a gun and made a “shooting” gesture with it. The 19-year-old was ejected from the game and did not play on Saturday or Sunday. Watson’s 99 strikeouts this season are tied for the eighth-most among all Low-A players and this wasn’t his first time leaving a game early for non-injury-related reasons
tHhd

Hot head!!! :lol:
dt

Sexymarinersfan

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:09 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:04 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
. Kahlil Watson lost his cool after a questionable check swing call. Watson struck out on the following pitch to end that plate appearance, then pointed his bat toward the first base umpire as if it were a gun and made a “shooting” gesture with it. The 19-year-old was ejected from the game and did not play on Saturday or Sunday. Watson’s 99 strikeouts this season are tied for the eighth-most among all Low-A players and this wasn’t his first time leaving a game early for non-injury-related reasons
tHhd

Hot head!!! :lol:
I warned y'all about him being a hothead in my last mock in '21. That's why he slid so far as he did, I believe.

Juliooooo

Post by Juliooooo » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:23 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Maybe the character concerns were warranted.
The poster formerly known as Kingfelixk. With a new forum comes a new boardname. Julio is my guy, plus we share a birthday, so that's Culiooooo

Adopt a Mariner-Julio Rodriguez

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:17 pm

Juliooooo wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:23 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Yeah I figured they would have sat him down and let him know that he is a pro now and he can't continue to be a punk but I guess once a punk always a punk with some guys.
dt

Juliooooo

Post by Juliooooo » Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:46 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:17 pm
Juliooooo wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:23 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Yeah I figured they would have sat him down and let him know that he is a pro now and he can't continue to be a punk but I guess once a punk always a punk with some guys.
If you are good enough, you can do what you want though, just ask Chris Sale
The poster formerly known as Kingfelixk. With a new forum comes a new boardname. Julio is my guy, plus we share a birthday, so that's Culiooooo

Adopt a Mariner-Julio Rodriguez