Trevor Bauer Vlog

auroraave

Trevor Bauer Vlog

Post by auroraave » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:53 pm

This dude has an awesome youtube channel - tons of great vids - behind the scenes of his workouts, shows you how he throws pitches, grips, the life of a ball player. It's really cool. Started it when he was actually playing. here is a sample vid for those that might be interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tZTAk0 ... revorBauer

Okay, after his suspension, he kept it going - he goes around and challenges college players and shit-talking high schoolers to try and get a hit off of him - and win money if they can. It's really fun - and he gives 'em $100 when they do!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymv11yB ... revorBauer

The beauty of these vids, is the camera angles that give you incredible coverage of the movement on his pitches - way, way beyond what you see on TV. Highly recommend his stuff - not only does he teach how he trains and throws, he shows you. Tons of his vids on youtube. A really interesting look behind the curtain of a MLB player. well, a suspended one anyway. :D Enjoy!

D-train

Re: Trevor Bauer Vlog

Post by D-train » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:12 pm

Thanks Jeff! Don't be a stranger on the forum of the best Pro sports team in Seattle! :)
dt

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:37 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:12 pm
Thanks Jeff! Don't be a stranger on the forum of the best Pro sports team in Seattle! :)
Damn - you ain't wrong! I'm not the biggest baseball guy but I have been tracking the M's closely this season, mostly because of how they rebuilt the minor league system, therefore they may actually be competitive/formidable for a while. There is an indeniable energy there. There's a few of us down here tracking 'em. I stumbled on Trevor's vlog and wanted to share it with this place - it is really interesting stuff - especially for the pitchers on here. I played a lot up through high school, mostly as a pitcher, so that's the only area of the game that really interests me.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:44 pm

auroraave wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:37 pm
D-train wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:12 pm
Damn - you ain't wrong! I'm not the biggest baseball guy but I have been tracking the M's closely this season, mostly because of how they rebuilt the minor league system, therefore they may actually be competitive/formidable for a while. There is an indeniable energy there. There's a few of us down here tracking 'em. I stumbled on Trevor's vlog and wanted to share it with this place - it is really interesting stuff - especially for the pitchers on here. I played a lot up through high school, mostly as a pitcher, so that's the only area of the game that really interests me.
I will definitely check it out. I have been intrigued with him ever since I watched this vid. F-ing LOVE the song too!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=080GUPWRrDg
dt

Bil522

Post by Bil522 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:51 pm

Mariners should sign him in the winter. He knows the Cincy trio and they can vouch for him.....or can him.

Castillo, Ray, Gilbert, Kirby, and Bauer would be a wicked rotation