Fauci to throw out first pitch

bpj

Re: Fauci to throw out first pitch

Post by bpj » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:06 am

I wouldn't be surprised if all the shots were saline and it was all just a huge moneymaker for the people who pulled the wool over the publics eyes.

The vaccine makers don't even have to show what's in the shot.

Why not just pump a 2 cent saline shot during flu season, labeling it a new apocolyptic outbreak and charge the government $2,000 (and in effect, us) for 4 doses of a faux vaccine.

They were hiring random unqualified people to give the vaccines in parking lots downtown... I mean.. come on..

Quite the racket they pulled off. And people ate it up, standing in line for their "second boosters".

Sexymarinersfan

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:02 am

bpj wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:06 am
I wouldn't be surprised if all the shots were saline and it was all just a huge moneymaker for the people who pulled the wool over the publics eyes.

The vaccine makers don't even have to show what's in the shot.

Why not just pump a 2 cent saline shot during flu season, labeling it a new apocolyptic outbreak and charge the government $2,000 (and in effect, us) for 4 doses of a faux vaccine.

They were hiring random unqualified people to give the vaccines in parking lots downtown... I mean.. come on..

Quite the racket they pulled off. And people ate it up, standing in line for their "second boosters".
The flu shot was only 18% effective anyways. We use a strand from Western Australia. I'm like whats the fucking point of putting this bullshit in my arm anyways. They tried to force me to take the shot at the hospital. I said Congress disagrees with you and its against the Law. We went back and forth for a few weeks, and even got called into the to Occupational Health Director's office about it. Lol

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:18 am

I knew masks were worthless from almost the beginning. All of my colleagues wore makes religiously and forced their kids to as well ALL Day at school. Of course they and their entire families got Covid six months before we did even though we stopped wearing them June of 2021.

Yet, still when we drive through China town in Quincy almost every single person on the streets are still wearing masks out side even when alone.

People ask why does it bother you if people wear masks. My answer is simple, it is unnerving to be around paranoid irrational loons just like I would be nervous if they was a mass escape from the local mandatory confinement mental hospital. LOL
dt

ice99

Post by ice99 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:24 am

I don't get it. When there was an indoor mask mask requirment and I put on my mask right before I left my car. Sometimes I get weird looks, but who tf cares if someone else, wears a mask walking from a car to the store? That's fvkking ridiculous.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:33 am

ice99 wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:24 am
I don't get it. When there was an indoor mask mask requirment and I put on my mask right before I left my car. Sometimes I get weird looks, but who tf cares if someone else, wears a mask walking from a car to the store? That's fvkking ridiculous.
Yeah that's fine and isn't what I am talking about. I used to do the same sometimes but usually the second before I got to the door.

I'm talking about vaccinated boosted people still walking around outside, even alone wearing masks even though there are zero mandates of any kind anywhere other than healthcare facilities. I am 55 and not a vision of health my experience with Covid was more mild than about 1000 hangovers I have had. lol No way in hell I would wear a mask for one second to prevent that even if they did work.
dt

Millikin

Post by Millikin » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:59 am

D-train wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:33 am
ice99 wrote:
Yeah that's fine and isn't what I am talking about. I used to do the same sometimes but usually the second before I got to the door.

I'm talking about vaccinated boosted people still walking around outside, even alone wearing masks even though there are zero mandates of any kind anywhere other than healthcare facilities. I am 55 and not a vision of health my experience with Covid was more mild than about 1000 hangovers I have had. lol No way in hell I would wear a mask for one second to prevent that even if they did work.
Here's what I still see from a few people at the State office I work:

While in offices or conference rooms sitting down, no mask. No matter how many people crammed into however small of a space, no mask. Basically, whenever they are seated or talking to someone else they don't wear a mask.

Then, when they get up to walk alone to the bathroom/water-cooler/outside... Mask goes on.

It's hard to take any of this seriously when the people who seem so concerned do things like this. In situations where masks might be arguably effective, they don't wear masks. But when they certainly wouldn't need them, they wear them.
She/Him/This/That/Salami/Donut

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:06 am

Millikin wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:59 am
D-train wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:33 am
ice99 wrote:

Here's what I still see from a few people at the State office I work:

While in offices or conference rooms sitting down, no mask. No matter how many people crammed into however small of a space, no mask. Basically, whenever they are seated or talking to someone else they don't wear a mask.

Then, when they get up to walk alone to the bathroom/water-cooler/outside... Mask goes on.

It's hard to take any of this seriously when the people who seem so concerned do things like this. In situations where masks might be arguably effective, they don't wear masks. But when they certainly wouldn't need them, they wear them.
One thing the pandemic has taught me above is that a huge portion of the population is insanely irrational and completely incapable of next level thinking. Life is full of risks, that is why we don't have 10mph speed limits on freeways and highways that would completely eliminate ALL traffic fatalities. Yet for so many people, for some reason, with Covid, Zero risk was the only acceptable level.

My all time classic is the woman I witnessed on a curb of a busy highway alone wearing a mask that decided instead of walking to a crosswalk 100 feet away, she would Jay walk dashing in front of a 5 ton dump truck that had to slam on its breaks to avoid instantly killing her. :| Such incomprehensible lack of logic.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:03 pm

Honest question? What are the people who are clapping, clapping for???
dt

Captain 97

Post by Captain 97 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:43 pm

Didn't really sound like a crowd full of boos. sounded like a few boos and a bit of apathetic clapping.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:47 pm

The title of this thread should have been, "Fauci to throw up the first pitch."