Re: Ray to test the rough waters of the Sea of Cortes G.T. 8/10/ 22

Post by D-train » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:16 pm

ice99 wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:12 pm
D-train wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:08 pm
Clown colleague wearing a mask on my call:
LOL, I'd do that to avoid shaving.
:lol: Thankfully my Company is not the NY Yankees. :)

As you can see in the pic there is nobody even near him. Just bizarre. I have meetings with dozens of people every month and he is the ONLY one who does it and he ALWAYs does it.
dt

Millikin

Post by Millikin » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:24 pm

It's just virtue-signaling, and letting everyone know who he votes for.
She/Him/This/That/Salami/Donut

Juliooooo

Post by Juliooooo » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:53 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:27 pm
Juliooooo wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:19 pm
D-train wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:12 pm

Or they could lift the moronic nonsensical mandates.
We don't get to decide that though, it's probably not happening before the end of the season
I know but it just annoys me that people blame the players like there is no other possible solution.
I'm not blaming him for anything. He needs to make a decision though, is he really going to sit out a playoff game over that? How many chances will he get. It's the reality. He needs to get Vaccinated, or he's going to not get the chance to start a playoff have against his former team. That's it.
The poster formerly known as Kingfelixk. With a new forum comes a new boardname. Julio is my guy, plus we share a birthday, so that's Culiooooo

Adopt a Mariner-Julio Rodriguez

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:56 pm

Juliooooo wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:53 pm
D-train wrote:
Juliooooo wrote:

We don't get to decide that though, it's probably not happening before the end of the season
I know but it just annoys me that people blame the players like there is no other possible solution.
I'm not blaming him for anything. He needs to make a decision though, is he really going to sit out a playoff game over that? How many chances will he get. It's the reality. He needs to get Vaccinated, or he's going to not get the chance to start a playoff have against his former team. That's it.
He can just pitch the home game then, eff Canada. Nothing good has ever come out of Canada. What, they've got moose and hockey. Both stupid.

Juliooooo

Post by Juliooooo » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:58 pm

bpj wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:56 pm
Juliooooo wrote:
D-train wrote:

He can just pitch the home game then, eff Canada. Nothing good has ever come out of Canada. What, they've got moose and hockey. Both stupid.
There isn't a home game of Mariners are the second WC and Toronto is first. All 3 games are in Toronto in that scenario.

Brash came out of Canada...
The poster formerly known as Kingfelixk. With a new forum comes a new boardname. Julio is my guy, plus we share a birthday, so that's Culiooooo

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:04 pm

Juliooooo wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:58 pm
bpj wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:56 pm
Juliooooo wrote:

There isn't a home game of Mariners are the second WC and Toronto is first. All 3 games are in Toronto in that scenario.

Brash came out of Canada...
Guess Canada should stop being dumb then.

Pfft, yeah, and he's in the bullpen now. Like every other Canadian that's come here and pussed out. Bedard, Michael Saunders, Jason Bay, Abe Toro...

At least Brash is cutting it at the back end of the bullpen, he's been good there.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:06 pm

Juliooooo wrote:
D-train wrote:
Juliooooo wrote:

I am ok jumping off that bridge when we get to it. Pretty slim odds we have play in Toronto so I am not worried about it. I know you aren't blaming him.
dt

Juliooooo

Post by Juliooooo » Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:10 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:06 pm
Juliooooo wrote:
D-train wrote:

I am ok jumping off that bridge when we get to it. Pretty slim odds we have play in Toronto so I am not worried about it. I know you aren't blaming him.
You get upset about players like Haniger taking longer rehab than you like, you can't tell me you would be completely OK with your 21 million dollar starter completely sitting out an entire series because he won't get a vaccination... While I won't be really that upset, I will definitely be annoyed. He needs to decide now, because by the time they know if they are playing in Toronto, it will be too late.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:38 pm

Juliooooo wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:10 pm
D-train wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:06 pm
Juliooooo wrote:

You get upset about players like Haniger taking longer rehab than you like, you can't tell me you would be completely OK with your 21 million dollar starter completely sitting out an entire series because he won't get a vaccination... While I won't be really that upset, I will definitely be annoyed. He needs to decide now, because by the time they know if they are playing in Toronto, it will be too late.
Not saying it wouldn't suck but not going to worry about something with such a low likelihood of happening. When would he need to get it by?
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:49 pm

There are currently 6 teams vying for 3 WC spots. If the season ended to today we would in fact have to play in Toronto but there are hundreds of possible combinations for how the six teams finish. I wish I could remember my stats class to calculate it but the odds are small.

Even with three teams it would only a 1/6 chance for us to have to play in Toronto.

Tor
M's :cry:
Team C

Tor
Team C
M's :|

M's :D
Team C
Tor

M's :D
Tor
Team C