Re: Time to KIRB(Y) our lousy offense G.T 9/22/22

Post by harmony » Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:53 pm

D-train wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:24 am
harmony wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:55 pm
D-train wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:50 pm

Oh I'm sorry I thought these trade values were reality???? You certainly wouldn't quote and post something that you didn't have full confidence in would you??? Or are we now allowed to sanity check things like trade values and projections when they screw up our narrative? lol
A listed trade value is one variable to be considered in context with other factors, including each team's needs and budget.

It's better ignore the Baseball Trade Values site than to misuse its information.
Yes, you should have ignored their combined negative trade value instead of misuse that information in an unprovoked effort to discredit and diminish another poster.

Its ironic that someone that thinks that projections are Gospel never to be questioned and are MORE valuable that recent actual production suggests that other posters aren't living in reality and feels the need to educate people who are a part of multi billion dollar businesses how business works, isn't it.
harmony wrote:

Let's return to reality.
harmony wrote:

That's not how business works.
harmony wrote:

What are the expected returns on trades of Marco Gonzales and Chris Flexen, who have a combined trade value of a negative $11.6 million at Baseball Trade Values ?

https://www.baseballtradevalues.com/teams/478/
Great minds discuss ideas
Average minds discuss events
Small minds discuss people
--Eleanor Roosevelt

The most meaningful discussions focus on ideas and avoid personal references to I, me and you.

We all open our ideas to scrutiny when we post on a public forum. Substantive feedback is expected and welcome.

There was no intent to offend delicate sensibilities.
Last edited by harmony on Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

desbcoach

Post by desbcoach » Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:05 pm

harmony wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:53 pm
D-train wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:24 am
harmony wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:55 pm

A listed trade value is one variable to be considered in context with other factors, including each team's needs and budget.

It's better ignore the Baseball Trade Values site than to misuse its information.
Yes, you should have ignored their combined negative trade value instead of misuse that information in an unprovoked effort to discredit and diminish another poster.

Its ironic that someone that thinks that projections are Gospel never to be questioned and are MORE valuable that recent actual production suggests that other posters aren't living in reality and feels the need to educate people who are a part of multi billion dollar businesses how business works, isn't it.
harmony wrote:

Let's return to reality.
harmony wrote:

That's not how business works.
harmony wrote:

What are the expected returns on trades of Marco Gonzales and Chris Flexen, who have a combined trade value of a negative $11.6 million at Baseball Trade Values ?

https://www.baseballtradevalues.com/teams/478/
Great minds discuss ideas
Average minds discuss events
Small minds discuss people
--Eleanor Roosevelt

The most meaningful discussions focus on ideas and avoid personal references to I, me and you.

We all open ourselves to scrutiny when we post on a public forum. Substantive feedback is expected and welcome.

There was no intent to offend delicate sensibilities.
Another way of looking at it is one man’s junk is another man’s treasure

mostonmike

Post by mostonmike » Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:12 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:12 pm
mostonmike wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:07 pm
Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:26 pm

Would you care to share some of what you're taking? :?
Pick me 6 random numbers from 1 to 58. I will stick them on the lottery this weekend
3 7 17 23 37 41
IMG_20220924_190738.jpg
I nearly forgot to put the numbers on. Imagine if they came up? Draw is in the next hour or so.

https://youtu.be/IqFyuV20pYo

Edit: won nowt, lad! Still they are on again for Wednesday

IMG_20220924_194836.jpg