OT Arthur will be crossing the Rainbow bridge this afternoon

Sexymarinersfan

Re: OT Arthur will be crossing the Rainbow bridge this afternoon

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:56 pm

My condolences brother. It's one of the hardest things about being a pet owner. Lived a great life! Kudos to you.

rockycola

Post by rockycola » Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:21 am

Darren - May Arthur crossover that Rainbow bridge to canine nirvana. Condolences to you on his passing.

What a remarkable buddy. I had the pleasure of meeting Arthur 4 consecutive years at your Kirkland Mariner forum parties.
He was a true gentleman and quite the party boy. All yours and Lynda's pups knew how to persuade me to share from the party trays in the kitchen (don't tell Lynda - shhhh).
Yes, I walked into THAT party where the energy was demonstrably off.....Poor Bunny. Arthur was unceremonially dispatched to a time-out in Chateau Bow Wow. I've been there a few times myself.....

Now Arthur has done his part in the great circle of life. I know you will always remember him with love and humor, as should be.

Take care, Darren.

R.I.P. Arthur
Rocky Colavito is a Hall of Famer in my book!

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:16 pm

Sexymarinersfan wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:56 pm
My condolences brother. It's one of the hardest things about being a pet owner. Lived a great life! Kudos to you.
Thanks brother Ben!
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:18 pm

rockycola wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:21 am
Darren - May Arthur crossover that Rainbow bridge to canine nirvana. Condolences to you on his passing.

What a remarkable buddy. I had the pleasure of meeting Arthur 4 consecutive years at your Kirkland Mariner forum parties.
He was a true gentleman and quite the party boy. All yours and Lynda's pups knew how to persuade me to share from the party trays in the kitchen (don't tell Lynda - shhhh).
Yes, I walked into THAT party where the energy was demonstrably off.....Poor Bunny. Arthur was unceremonially dispatched to a time-out in Chateau Bow Wow. I've been there a few times myself.....

Now Arthur has done his part in the great circle of life. I know you will always remember him with love and humor, as should be.

Take care, Darren.

R.I.P. Arthur
Thanks so much Phil. Those parties were some of the highlights of my life and I miss them big time. Just sucks being all alone here.
dt