seattlefan-daBronx

Re: Spring Training TRIP thread

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:44 pm

Sexymarinersfan wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:50 pm
Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:41 am
Lol :D
So Jay, some autograph hound said that Felnin wasn't in camp. It contradicts what I heard, but he got a lot of young guys to sign like Cole Young and Lazaro Montes(Big kid he said).
This guy doesn't have nothing on Ben's collection! Not even close!
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

Sexymarinersfan

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:45 pm

seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:44 pm
Sexymarinersfan wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:50 pm
Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:41 am
Lol :D
So Jay, some autograph hound said that Felnin wasn't in camp. It contradicts what I heard, but he got a lot of young guys to sign like Cole Young and Lazaro Montes(Big kid he said).
This guy doesn't have nothing on Ben's collection! Not even close!
:lol: :lol:

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:45 pm

Home finally. An epic spring training adventure comes to a close. It was great putting faces to Dabronx and sexy and families and great to rekindle friendships with past attendees Tlo and of course our gracious hosts Darren and Lynda. It was a wonderful trip we even had our own executive chef with Chad creating great food and the pad was the best yet. Thank you Darren for putting this together looking forward to next year

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:34 pm

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:45 pm
Home finally. An epic spring training adventure comes to a close. It was great putting faces to Dabronx and sexy and families and great to rekindle friendships with past attendees Tlo and of course our gracious hosts Darren and Lynda. It was a wonderful trip we even had our own executive chef with Chad creating great food and the pad was the best yet. Thank you Darren for putting this together looking forward to next year
You are welcome my friend. Glad everyone had fun. :)
dt

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:35 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:34 pm
Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
DTrain! Glad to see you're recovering from that red eye!

Every flight into JFK New York is an adventure.
We sat on a plane for 5-1/2 hours then get to the gate and the electronic door has issues.
So we sat on the tar mat for 20 minutes while they opened up a new parking spot for the plane.
Then! There was an elderly lady in the front row who needed a wheelchair to get off the plane.
Guess where the wheelchair was????
Yep. At the original gate....so we waited another 10 minutes for the ramp agents to get their shit together.
Just nuts!

Can you believe after all of that rich food and drink I only gained about 3lbs.?!?!
Crazy. The last few days I did my own little detox and actually ran yesterday and sweat it all off already.
Let's go!
By May we'll be skinny as shit for the Dog Show in Queens. :D
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:37 pm

seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:35 pm
D-train wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:34 pm
Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
DTrain! Glad to see you're recovering from that red eye!

Every flight into JFK New York is an adventure.
We sat on a plane for 5-1/2 hours then get to the gate and the electronic door has issues.
So we sat on the tar mat for 20 minutes while they opened up a new parking spot for the plane.
Then! There was an elderly lady in the front row who needed a wheelchair to get off the plane.
Guess where the wheelchair was????
Yep. At the original gate....so we waited another 10 minutes for the ramp agents to get their shit together.
Just nuts!

Can you believe after all of that rich food and drink I only gained about 3lbs.?!?!
Crazy. The last few days I did my own little detox and actually ran yesterday and sweat it all off already.
Let's go!
By May we'll be skinny as shit for the Dog Show in Queens. :D
Yes I am also training for the Dog show! LOL
dt