Woo Tang Clan takes on the Junky Brew Crew Thread

AZOldDawg

Re: Woo Tang Clan takes on the Junky Brew Crew Thread

Post by AZOldDawg » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:18 am

In case Darren and Jay didn’t get my email we had a major home fire today so going to a game is probably not in the cards. We made channel three news. Kaye and I are fine but the house is toast.

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:29 am

AZOldDawg wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:18 am
In case Darren and Jay didn’t get my email we had a major home fire today so going to a game is probably not in the cards. We made channel three news. Kaye and I are fine but the house is toast.
Just read the email. Just really sad to hear, you had a beautiful home. I hope your insurance was and is enough to get you through. Praying for you and Kaye. Let us know if we can do anything

Juliooooo

Post by Juliooooo » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:45 pm

AZOldDawg wrote:
That sucks. Hope you didn’t lose anything irreplaceable.
The poster formerly known as Kingfelixk. With a new forum comes a new boardname. Julio is my guy, plus we share a birthday, so that's Culiooooo

Adopt a Mariner-Julio Rodriguez

Big_Maple

Post by Big_Maple » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:30 pm

AZOldDawg wrote:
Glad you and your family made it out OK.

A few years ago, we had to evacuate for 2 months due to wildfires. Fortunately our house made it (but none of our neighbors' houses did). We threw the most important stuff into our cars and hightailed it out. We realized then that there are a few irreplaceable things, but most everything else was just stuff. Stuff that could easily be replaced.

Not diminishing your loss at all here. Just saying that in my experience, getting out safely with your family (and pets) is the most important outcome. Everything else is a distant second.

Pharmabro

Post by Pharmabro » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:21 pm

AZOldDawg wrote:
Oh man, and I think I have had a bad day.

I am so sorry to hear your bad news. Tragedy, absolute tragedy.