Aurora's fan post

ThePro

Re: Aurora's fan post

Post by ThePro » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:43 pm

D-train wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:06 pm
ThePro wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:52 am
You will never get a fair officiated game in the NFL. The NFL solidified this process when they infused their product with gambling.
Sorry I would gamble a lot of money that Officials are not making calls based on point spreads. All it would take is one whistle blower and it would the house of cards would crumble. Not a chance imo.
I would like to believe that. But how do you explain the bad officiating even with video replay?

NFL should (if they want to) follow the NHL model. First they recruited younger officials. They went to college and semi pro teams and looked for a specific type of athlete. Guys that were good, fast skaters but were probaly not going to make a NHL roster. They trained them to be officials. Second there should be a replay official to overturn the calls of the refs on the field. End of story Bad call happens call comes over the regs headset. " I'm watching you guys missed that one big time." That's how replay works with calls in the crease on hockey . not sure about offsides or icing. ( we're going to find out soon ) .

rockycola

Re: Aurora's fan post

Post by rockycola » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:01 pm

So that's auroraave, huh? Enjoyed the article and he makes a lot of salient points, not to mention the humor in "cute novelty in London".
I have long thought that there was a movement in the direction of the WWE format.
Rocky Colavito is a Hall of Famer in my book!