Thoughts?

D-train

Re: Thoughts?

Post by D-train » Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:45 pm

Midnight has struck in Eugene and Prime time has turned it a pumpkin...
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:12 pm

Colorado went and made it personal. All the shit talking about how they just mind their own business. All the crying about how no one will leave them alone? They scuff up the Oregon O during walk through yesterday.

Colorado State makes it personal? CU needs OT to win. Colorado makes it personal with Oregon? 35 to zip 0s at the half!

Might need fewer Gold chains, fewer dark sunglasses, fewer clicks on Social Media and more actual substance! More coaching and fewer clicks Prime!

Fuck Colorado for making me root for Oregon!

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:46 pm

I think our offense is better than Oregon's but starting to worry if our D can stop theirs.
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:01 pm

Wow...Colorado blew a 29 point halftime lead. I said it when Prime went on his tirade about how he would bring in "his guys" and "his luggage was Louis". Fucker never once said he would coach the kids up if they stayed. NIL money is the only reason Colorado isn't looking at another one win team. But this dude can't coach.

Colorado had 17 penalties, flagged for 12 men on the field 3 times! Keep getting those clicks and views Deon, coaching um up is for suckers.