Breaking! Wow that was quick. Welcome back Frank!

Donn Beach

Re: Breaking! Wow that was quick. Welcome back Frank!

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:11 am

Yeah, he visited the chiefs but picked the Hawks

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:16 am

maoling wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:28 pm
SeattleAddict wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:31 pm
maoling wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:20 pm
I was excited about this last week until it was pointed out that he has sucked so far this year. But if he's healthy I'm glad he's back.
he hasn't really even played this year. I don't know what the facts are in Denver, but it's entirely possible the reports of him battling injuries led to him not getting playing time, and considering the dumpster fire that is Denver, it's also possible they were wrong to not play him and let him go.

Also possible he's washed... but if that's the case at the very least he's a veteran that knows what's going on, so he shouldn't hurt anything.
It won't hurt, agreed, and I'm glad we are the ones kicking the tires to see where he's at.
Yeah I was only against trading significant capital for him but by all means if it is a risk free type of deal which it obviously is.
dt

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:48 pm

I love this signing. Vet who knows the team, doesn't need to be who he was, just a good depth/rotational piece who can bring some wisdom to the youts, little to no risk, this is a great value move. I would not be surprised at all to see him have some flashes of high performance. This is a great fit for him. Smart move.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:22 pm

I was looking forward to seeing what Tyreke Smith can do. Think he deserved a look. Besides, i have trouble seeing Clark as an OLB unless he has shedded some pounds.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:40 pm

Solid dude!!!
dt