Hawks vs. the Shit stains game thread

Michael K.

Re: Hawks vs. the Shit stains game thread

Post by Michael K. » Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:56 pm

DavidGee24 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:29 pm
Not the best game for the defense, but when it mattered the most they balled out. They should've had them punting on the second-to-last possession (which actually worked out better for us), and four-and-out with minus yardage on the last possession, something the Legion Of Boom almost never did.
The officiating was pretty fucked up, and yes, I am biased, but I felt very one sided as well. The PI on fourth down was fucking ridiculous. DK is heading towards the endzone and gets flat out shoved ten yards off the LOS, and no flag, but they get touched on a fifty fifty ball on fourth down and it's flagged? The two hands to the face that were litteraly just grazed facemasks while a DB chucked the guy? One that turned a third and 18 into an automatic first down? Are you fucking kidding me? You are telling me hands to the face is an automatic first down!? It should be five yards and the guy whos' facemask got touched has to play the next down with his pants down for being a pussy, or you decline it. :lol: :lol:

SeattleAddict

Post by SeattleAddict » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:06 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:56 pm
It should be five yards and the guy whos' facemask got touched has to play the next down with his pants down for being a pussy, or you decline it. :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: WTF? dammit you went from enraged psychopath to friggin' hilarious in 0.2 seconds. :lol: :lol:

I agree though - there should be degrees of penalties, like they used to for facemasks. If somebody mush-mouths somebody so bad their helmet flies off, then sure, that should be 10 yards and a first down. Same with pass interference. It shouldn't be a 40 yard penalty if it's at all questionable. Save those for when the guy tackles him to keep him from making the catch. If he just kinda puts his arm around him and there's some hand-fighting make it a 15 yarder like college.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:10 pm

SeattleAddict wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:06 pm
Michael K. wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:56 pm
It should be five yards and the guy whos' facemask got touched has to play the next down with his pants down for being a pussy, or you decline it. :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: WTF? dammit you went from enraged psychopath to friggin' hilarious in 0.2 seconds. :lol: :lol:

I agree though - there should be degrees of penalties, like they used to for facemasks. If somebody mush-mouths somebody so bad their helmet flies off, then sure, that should be 10 yards and a first down. Same with pass interference. It shouldn't be a 40 yard penalty if it's at all questionable. Save those for when the guy tackles him to keep him from making the catch. If he just kinda puts his arm around him and there's some hand-fighting make it a 15 yarder like college.
LOL, I am a bit unstable when it comes to the Seahawks and Huskies. I think I screamed fuck you you fucking fuck a the refs about sixteen times yesterday. I watched the Washington versus ASU game outside, and I am surprised the neighbors didn't call the cops!

SeattleAddict

Post by SeattleAddict » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:20 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:10 pm
I think I screamed fuck you you fucking fuck a the refs about sixteen times yesterday.
same. Same exact words even.

Maybe not 16 times. 3 times FOR SURE, and a couple of times after that I flipped 'em off when I saw a flag, even before they made a call haha.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:40 pm

SeattleAddict wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:20 pm
Michael K. wrote:
I think I screamed fuck you you fucking fuck a the refs about sixteen times yesterday.

Maybe not 16 times. 3 times FOR SURE, and a couple of times after that I flipped 'em off when I saw a flag, even before they made a call haha.
LOL, yep. And again, I am very biases, but I thought the officiating was terrible. Cleveland got all the breaks, and couldn't win. I would be sick if I was a Browns fan. That game was handed to them on a platter, and they gave it away. I know that everyone is enamored with their defense, but even when Garrett was a one man wrecking crew last week the Colts scored over 30! I thought we completely shot our selves in the foot, and the refs then shot us when we didn't!

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:07 pm

douche wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:05 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:31 pm
What I love is the bitching after they win a game.
Is that what I was doing? I said it would be interesting to see what this team is capable of were they to play an entire game.
Nope, it wasn't

maoling

Post by maoling » Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:43 am

SeattleAddict wrote:
Michael K. wrote:

I am so sick of seeing a third-and forever for the opposing team and then a phantom illegal use of the hands is called off-camera on the other side of the field miles away from the play. It feels like that happened several times in Browns' game when they were just about to punt it away after a failed third down.

It sucks that refs want to keep a game close just for the hell of it. Also it's why I think the Hawks might win, Dallas might win, KC might lose...so nobody runs away with a division too early. The NFL wants drama right down to the final week and the zebras can make it so.

maoling

Post by maoling » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:50 am

SeattleAddict wrote:
Michael K. wrote:

Here are my most-often uttered comments during the Browns' game:

Fuck

FUCK!!!

Fuckin' Refs!

Fuck Geno, what the fuck?

Fuckin' put in the end zone for once, fuckers.

Fuck this shit.

I can't believe we won. Fuckin' A!

My lovely late wife Julie would have listened to that and asked me, "Why do you even watch if it pisses you off so much?

There is no answer to that lol.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:25 pm

Oh man, I hear that all the time!

douche

Post by douche » Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:26 pm

maoling wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:43 am
The NFL wants drama right down to the final week and the zebras can make it so.
So true.

And the swearing part? Spot on. :lol: