Rate the position groups II

Donn Beach

Re: Rate the position groups II

Post by Donn Beach » Fri Jul 05, 2024 3:51 pm

As a third-round pick, Haynes wasn't picked to be a starter immediately and won't be handed the job. However, he will be given a chance to earn it. Bradford didn't impress during his stint as a starter in 2023 and that battle will wage during training camp, especially with Curtis seeing the bulk of first-team reps in the offseason program and surfacing as a viable third competitor. Offering the highest floor and ceiling, Haynes should be viewed as the front runner to earn the starting right guard job from day one and play well during his rookie campaign, but he will have to get off to a quick start in training camp to do so.
https://www.si.com/nfl/seahawks/seahawk ... om-day-one

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Fri Jul 05, 2024 4:13 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 3:41 pm
Need to figure in cost
. Because he missed his rookie season, Taylor was a restricted free agent instead of an unrestricted free agent, which is what allowed Seattle to keep him for $3 million. That’s why he’s a bargain for right now, why not see if the new coaching staff can make him more valuable for that price? He’s better than any edge rusher you’re going to get in free agency with that price
He sucked last year. And even if he was worth more than $3 mil he isn't better than Nwosu or Mafe so why should he be listed with starters? Reed is almost certain to get more snaps.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sat Jul 06, 2024 5:38 pm

Heck, Derrick Hall should probably get more snaps than Taylor this year.

Pharmabro

Post by Pharmabro » Tue Aug 06, 2024 6:10 am

D-train wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 6:46 pm
Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 5:13 pm
Use the 1-10 scale or, if you prefer, you may substitute the following exclamations:

10) Yabba Dabba Doo
9) Cowabunga
8) Shazam
7) Hey hey hey
6) I yam what i yam
5) Zoinks
4) Yowsers
3) Hardy-har-har
2) Sufferin' Succotash
1) Heavens to Murgatroyd

These are the position groups:

From your ratings i will extrapolate the Seahawks likely win-loss record. I may also make some snazzy bar graphs of your entries.
These are the position groups:

QB 6) I yam what i yam
RB 7) Hey hey hey
WR 9.5) Cowayaba DOooo
TE 7) Hey hey hey
OL 5) Zoinks
DL 8) Shazam
Edge 7) Hey hey hey
LB 5) Zoinks
DB 6) I yam what i yam
ST 7) Hey hey hey

I really like the WR. And they brought in a really good depth piece Laviska Shenault Jr. 6'1" 225# In his 1st two years he gained over 600 yards in both and got a 71.5 PFF grade his rookie year. He then got traded and begun being a hybrid RB/WR which we have been looking for. In 2022 he got an 85 PFF score.
That makes for a good niche player.
Top 3 Metcalf, T-Lock, Jaxon SN,

But the backups are not bad either (Bobo, Shenault, Dee, Young)

https://www.seahawks.com/news/seahawks- ... henault-jr