Seahawks vs Chargers GT
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
The running backs are a dime a dozen narrative originated probably what 10 years ago or so and if it gets repeated enough times it becomes gospel. And if you agree you're really smart and if you disagree you're an idiot. Well I guess I'm an idiot.
dt
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
Loved the Price pick because we needed a RB1 but what a nightmare start.
dt
- Sibelius Hindemith
- Posts: 16657
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 am
- Location: Seattle
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
He had fumbling issues in college, and an injury history. He's great when healthy and taking care of the ball. Hopefully he's getting past those things.
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
Is it his fucking chest or his shoulder?
I can't remember the player, but they had a peck and that took a long time to fix.
This is fucked up.
I can't remember the player, but they had a peck and that took a long time to fix.
This is fucked up.