Seahawks vs Chargers GT

trharder
Posts: 2802
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 3:47 am

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Post by trharder » Sun Oct 04, 2026 1:41 am

Donn Beach wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 04, 2026 12:14 am
So go get Bucky Irving and call it a day, you can find guys
Is that an option?

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83317
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Post by D-train » Sun Oct 04, 2026 1:47 am

Donn Beach wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 04, 2026 1:38 am
I did not believe you could go into an NFL season assuming a rookie with 282 total college carries would be your lead back. I said that all along. That was the debate whether it be Emmanuel Wilson or George Holani carrying the initial load. Price now hasn't been able to get through either the pre season or the regular season without soft tissue injuries.
True but there is ZERO evidence that it is because he only had 282 carries in college. Oh and btw he WAS the lead back all three games...
dt

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83317
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Post by D-train » Sun Oct 04, 2026 1:48 am

In fact most were saying it was a good thing he had more tread on the tires. Like buying a car with 50k miles instead of 100k
dt

Donn Beach
Posts: 21139
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 1:06 am

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Oct 04, 2026 1:49 am

trharder wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 04, 2026 1:41 am
Donn Beach wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 04, 2026 12:14 am
So go get Bucky Irving and call it a day, you can find guys
Is that an option?
Tampa Bay is 0-3, I have no idea either the Seahawks or the Bucs be interested but writers are already posting possibilities. Trades will be made now that races are beginning to be sorted out. The giants came up with a QB. JS has been known to bust a move on occasion.

Donn Beach
Posts: 21139
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 1:06 am

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Oct 04, 2026 1:56 am

D-train wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 04, 2026 1:48 am
In fact most were saying it was a good thing he had more tread on the tires. Like buying a car with 50k miles instead of 100k
Sure, but not at the beginning of his NFL career. Sorry but I never bought he could just breeze into the nfl with 282 college carries and be a lead back. If you want to claim its not related fine but I still stand by not counting on it. If you want I'll go find some posts. If JSMM did then that was a mistake. It really comes down to Wilson, Holani and now getting charbonnet back. The season never turned on Price to begin with in my mind

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83317
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Post by D-train » Sun Oct 04, 2026 2:21 am

Well not sure anyone thought the season would turn on Price but if he is out for two months or so it could. Moreso the decision to let Walker walk.
dt

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83317
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Post by D-train » Sun Oct 04, 2026 2:29 am

You what might have been costly last week. Bud Clark being out for the season.....
dt

Donn Beach
Posts: 21139
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 1:06 am

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Oct 04, 2026 2:31 am

It may have been a mistake not attempting to sign Walker but the decision to move on was made long before there was even contract demands. Walker said he knew it during the season. For whatever reason that had been a strategy for JS for some time. I believe its core to his approach. I just wish people move on from that. He wasn't going to continue to be a Seahawk. JS had no intention of it. My brain is wired differently. I don't dwell in the past second guessing decisions like that. I doubt JS loses sleep over his decisions and neither am I. I've said it before, reminds me of Jerry Dipoto, his sustainability deal. We will see how it works.

Post Reply