Thoughts?

Sibelius Hindemith

Re: Thoughts?

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:16 pm

Any thoughts on this...

https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... atform=amp

I'd be pissed if Lockett or Odunze had to miss games because of something like that. The CSU player should have to sit out as many games as Hunter misses.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:42 pm

I think Sanders goal is to get his kid into position to be a top top ten draft pick - I think he'll have some short term success, but I think this ends badly for Colorado. He will leave that program in shambles. Colorado State kicked their ass up and down the field last weekend - if not for crushing turnovers and mistakes, they would've blown Colorado out - and just remember what Wazzu did to Colorado State. They are playing on emotion and guts but I don't think it lasts. has anyone shown that Deionn is actually a good x's and o's coach? Maybe I'm wrong, but I have a feeling this goes south for Colorado. he can recruit and exploit the transfer portal, maybe that's all it takes anymore.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:55 pm

D-train wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:26 am
They have already won 3x more games than they did all of last season. Seems like getting rid of shitty players and replacing them with good players was a good idea. I wish Jerry DiPoto would take note. He did pretty well with the first part but forgot the second part.
I was fine with that concept. I'm even fine with him telling his players they are probably not good enough to play there when he gets kids from the transfer portal. What I am not OK with is him fucking filming it and making it about him. "I am bringing in my lugace and it's Louis"? Fuck you Deon, you are bringing in Under Armor money and buying players. Fine, but YOU aint doing shit. Should be called Coach Hype. And CSU got BLASTED by WSU. Colorado hasn't played anyone yet. TCU was over rated and turned the ball over three times in scoring position. Once in the endzone and once at about the 2 yard line! And, again, CSU got KILLED by WSU. Colorado goes OT, and all we hear about is how great they are. Sorry, not so fast.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:56 pm

auroraave wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:42 pm
I think Sanders goal is to get his kid into position to be a top top ten draft pick - I think he'll have some short term success, but I think this ends badly for Colorado. He will leave that program in shambles. Colorado State kicked their ass up and down the field last weekend - if not for crushing turnovers and mistakes, they would've blown Colorado out - and just remember what Wazzu did to Colorado State. They are playing on emotion and guts but I don't think it lasts. has anyone shown that Deionn is actually a good x's and o's coach? Maybe I'm wrong, but I have a feeling this goes south for Colorado. he can recruit and exploit the transfer portal, maybe that's all it takes anymore.
Sorry, I see you basically said the same thing. And I agree on where this will leave CU. Once his kid graduates Prime is gone. And then? So is the NIL $.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:47 pm

He's a Ladies man. :lol:
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:15 pm

Your reply is funny, but did someone actually post a picture of the team stretching and call that Prime's attention to detail? I wonder if any of the other teams that play football have ever thought of stretching before they play or practice? I bet Prime is pissed that someone posted that so now everyone knows his secret.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:38 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:58 pm
The Colorado Oregon game is one of those rare times where there can't be a bad outcome. I will be rooting for Colorado though but I am sure they get destroyed which is fine.
That's my thoughts. There are very few times Oregon has a chance to lose, and I hope this is one of them....albeit, a very little chance.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:18 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:38 pm

That's my thoughts. There are very few times Oregon has a chance to lose, and I hope this is one of them....albeit, a very little chance.
Seems the guys that make money on this stuff agree with you that the chances are little.
Colorado vs. Oregon spread: Ducks -21. Colorado vs. Oregon over/under: 70 points. Colorado vs. Oregon money line: Ducks -1032
I think I would take Oregon and the over on this one.

Oregon 49
Colorado 24

Colorado has beaten no one. TCU was grossly over rated. I said it before, but the guy announcing that game said a couple of times that the only team that returned fewer starters this year than TCU was Colorado! And Colorado State? They go to OT with the team that WSU beat 50 to 24? That game was 29 to 3 going into the 4th quarter! Colorado scored 28 in regulation on a team that had 3 on the Cougars before the called off the dogs.

Sorry, Colorado is going to get whooped.

douche

Post by douche » Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:29 pm

There was a discussion on a thread just recently where it was essentially determined that stretching does nothing to reduce/prevent injury.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:44 pm

douche wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:29 pm
There was a discussion on a thread just recently where it was essentially determined that stretching does nothing to reduce/prevent injury.
Static stretching I agree might not be the best, but not warming up would be insane.