Kick Geno to the curb???

douche

Re: Kick Geno to the curb???

Post by douche » Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:36 pm

"Then I’m out as a Hawks fan. I had to suffer through a decade of accepting Russ, a QB i loathed. If they move on from the most likable QB in franchise history I’m done until John is gone"

Yeah, me too. I mean, Geno is just so likable that I don't want the team to explore other options at the position. And the same goes for John Schneider. Not only is he a lousy GM to begin with, but if he even thinks of moving on from my most 'likable' player then he should be fired. I'm going to write a letter to Jody and let her know exactly how I feel. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:02 pm

trharder wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:53 pm
Brock Huard is really high on JJ McCarthy. He basically says he's better than he appeared in the Nat Title game. He says this kid is tough and really stood out in his college football broadcast pre-game production meetings this year. I kinda trust Brock.
The JJ to the Hawks fan club is growing. First Kiper, then Klatt now Brock. That is quite the triumvirate...
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:12 pm

douche wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:36 pm
"Then I’m out as a Hawks fan. I had to suffer through a decade of accepting Russ, a QB i loathed. If they move on from the most likable QB in franchise history I’m done until John is gone"

Yeah, me too. I mean, Geno is just so likable that I don't want the team to explore other options at the position. And the same goes for John Schneider. Not only is he a lousy GM to begin with, but if he even thinks of moving on from my most 'likable' player then he should be fired. I'm going to write a letter to Jody and let her know exactly how I feel. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is the guy. Explains a lot. LOL
dt

douche

Post by douche » Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:50 pm

That's some real sage life advice right there.

Loser.jpg

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:44 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:12 pm
douche wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:36 pm

This is the guy. Explains a lot. LOL
This dude filmed that, watched it and thought...."yep, putting that on the internet!" My God.

douche

Post by douche » Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:16 pm

I'm willing to bet that he didn't watch it. He simply recorded it in his high and drunk state of mind and posted it.

Seemed like a good idea at the time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:28 pm

douche wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:16 pm
I'm willing to bet that he didn't watch it. He simply recorded it in his high and drunk state of mind and posted it.

Seemed like a good idea at the time. :lol: :lol: :lol:
That makes more sense, but can't you remove it later? :lol: :lol:

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:52 pm

Are people underestimating the Grubb Penix connection?
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:20 am

Lol. I watched about seven seconds of Ya Boy before my dipshit alert meter redlined.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:24 am

They restructured Geno's contract to gain some cap space. I don't think it impacts his future one way or the other. It does give them a bigger cap hit in 2025