Seahawks vs Tomboys game thread

D-train

Re: Seahawks vs Tomboys game thread

Post by D-train » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:13 pm

I guess Adams has a beef with this reporter from New York so when he tweeted this family photo this was Adams' replay. Add POS to his many attributes.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:30 pm

Here was the original tweet that Jamal felt compelled to retaliate for by denigrating the guys wife.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:59 pm

dt

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:57 am

D-train wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:59 pm
Definitely Adams. Graham at least was productive, and Harvin's KR TD in the Super Bowl broke the Donkeys.

trharder

Post by trharder » Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:28 am

Okay, i don't care about the tweet "yikes". Joe Fann is making way too big a deal about it. The girl in the pic is kinda cute anyway.

I don't like Adams because he plays like a clown. Same for Diggs.

Gametime

Post by Gametime » Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:23 am

trharder wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:28 am
Okay, i don't care about the tweet "yikes". Joe Fann is making way too big a deal about it. The girl in the pic is kinda cute anyway.

Trash talker and zero backing it up.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:01 am

trharder wrote:

I thought the same thing! I was like, WTF, she might not be hot, but certainly not ugly. It's a jackass move by Adams, but if he is really that butt hurt by the tweet? Maybe start making plays?

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:45 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:01 am
trharder wrote:

I thought the same thing! I was like, WTF, she might not be hot, but certainly not ugly. It's a jackass move by Adams, but if he is really that butt hurt by the tweet? Maybe start making plays?
Yes there are ways to retaliate but it should be mano v mano. Zero chance the guys wife is unaware and not hurt by it. Innocent victims are never a good thing.
dt

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:06 pm

Great segmeent on Rich Eisen show about terrible officiating in this game - he torches the NFL - calling it 'unwatchable' and calling BS on all the preferential treatment for CeeDee Lamb. Brief clip of Carroll at the presser hinting at it too. Eisen asking 'what is up with officiating this year, its gotten so bad...?" Objective observers tiring of this nonsense - and so are the fans. What will the NFL do about it? Nothing. Short clip - 6 minutes, very good and fair observations. This is destroying the games in real time.

I'd highly recomment sliding down into the comments section of the video - overwhelming majority of commentors at tired of this - the refs simply dictating the games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVigUW8 ... hEisenShow

Hilarious side note - watching Texas/OKState game - ref threw a flag - the announcer literally said "Not sure if that's a flag from this crew or a leftover from the game here on Thursday night" (The game is in Cowboys stadium)! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:45 pm

I love that he mentioned watch ability, but sorry, people will keep watching and the NFL won’t give a shit. College officiating is dogshit too, nothing will ever change. The guy crazy enough to take that on as a job is more than likely and narcissistic egomaniac that actually thinks more flags is better because he gets to be involved!