ProFootballNetwork Mock Drafts

Donn Beach

Re: ProFootballNetwork Mock Drafts

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:52 pm

Yeah, Willis is generating a lot of hype these days. But I'm wondering if that means moving up in the draft that much. Remember the dk hype

Bil522

Post by Bil522 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:43 pm

SEA

Ahmad Gardner
CB Cincinnati
trade icon
SEA

Boye Mafe
EDGE Minnesota
SEA

Bernhard Raimann
OT Central Michigan
SEA

Kingsley Enagbare
EDGE South Carolina
trade icon
SEA

Jalen Wydermyer
TE Texas A&M
SEA

Nicholas Petit-Frere
OT Ohio State
trade icon
SEA

Brian Robinson Jr.
RB Alabama
SEA

Akayleb Evans
CB Missouri
SEA

Justin Shaffer
OG Georgia
trade icon
SEA

Tayland Humphrey
DT Louisiana

Bil522

Post by Bil522 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:16 am

Do you think the Hawks will trade down a bit in Rd 1?I fully expect them to trade a rd2 pick

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:36 am

Bil522 wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:16 am
Do you think the Hawks will trade down a bit in Rd 1?I fully expect them to trade a rd2 pick
I have only done a handful of mocks, but Willis never falls to me. I haven’t always been able to work out a trade down, but my thoughts are…if they want him, they will be trading back, because he will be gone.

Sexymarinersfan

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:11 pm

Bil522 wrote:
Anything is possible. And the Seahawks are so unpredictable. I could see them trading back like they did for Earl Thomas into the teens with a team like San Diego at 17.

I like Matt Corral the most at QB in this draft, but not until the late 1st, if even the 2nd rd. I prefer to wait however until next season and go after QB Will Levis. I like Johnson and Thibodaux the most at pick 9. If both are off the board, I hope we trading back.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:00 pm

Is Johnson the Tackle?

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:31 pm

Bil522 wrote:
It depends on who is available to them.

I really want to see them solidify corner with a DUDE. If Sauce Gardner is there, I say the Hawks take him. He's essentially Richard Sherman 2.0 and we've been missing a shutdown guy on the left side of the field for a while. The Hawks say they want to get back to doing things "their style" and this would be a good start.

That said, trading back into the teens should still give them a lot of options. The odds of one of the elite DT's from Georgia being there are high. The odds of one of Cross, Penning at OT being there are pretty high. The odds of a solid DE like Johnson, Walker are also pretty good.

I really like what the 2nd round presents in this draft for flexibility. Lucas, Smith at OT. Both of the elite running backs should be there right when the Hawks pick at 40/41. It's also going to be linebackers galore in round 2 and its a need after cutting Waggs.

Even though I like Willis, I don't see them picking him, even if he falls to 9.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:47 pm

Sauce Gardner is a DUDE. Hawks get him at 9 and solidify corner w. him and Tre Brown for years to come.

It would be a dream to have Devonte Wyatt fall to them at 40. Not likely, but the same thing happened when they drafted JReed.

Penny is back only on a one year deal. We don’t know what the future holds for Carson. Enter Breece Hall.

It would also be a dream to nab Lucas this late. He’s an underrated OT who could slot in at right tackle right away, assuming the Hawks sign a LT in F/A.

Tindall is an athletic specimen with elite speed and burst. He and Brooks could be a great tandem.

Jurgens had an excellent combine and showed out athletically. The Hawks haven’t had a decent center in a while, here’s to hoping he’s it.

Malone is an extremely athletic, bendy DE. He’s not a run defender, but who cares. That’s not why the Hawks take him. Get after the QB young fella.

I watched some vids on Emeka Emezie. Not sure why he’s graded this late because he looks awesome. Big, fast, creates separation, playmaker. Hawks need a consistent 3rd or 4th WR.

SeattleAddict

Post by SeattleAddict » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:33 pm

Bil522 wrote:
I've been thinking about this, and doing about a billion mock drafts to see who might fall.

We are so used to them trading down, but they didn't when they had high picks. I think they value #9 more than people think, but most drafts have maybe 10 guys that seem sure bets, and everybody else is much more closely rated, so they trade down to get more of them.

Almost every run-through, 1 of the top guys falls to 9, in a position of need for us. I am now convinced they'll keep the pick, assuming one of their top guys is available. The only exception would be in a couple of the mocks I did the Jets offered our original #10 pick plus others, or maybe somewhere around 12 and multiple good choices were available.

If they trade the #9 and move down, though, I expect them to trade down a few more times and stock up on 2nd and 3rd rounders.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:08 pm

I'm totally down with going with a guy call "Sauce". lol
dt