Future of Pete - random ranting

D-train

Re: Future of Pete - random ranting

Post by D-train » Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:38 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:36 pm
Why is the only white kid upside down? Isn't that an example of subliminal racism?
:lol:
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:51 pm

Very PC of him! lol
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:59 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:51 pm
Very PC of him! lol
Jesus H. Christ. I am really surprised he hasn’t hired Jimmy Lake yet. Or Nick Holt. They subscribe to the same death by 1,000 cuts defensive philosophy as Pete Carroll. Let’s keep our defense on the field the entire game and limit touches for our offense. Then? When our offense gets the ball? Let’s be incredibly conservative so we can rush our defense back out there. That’ll show um!

The difference is Holt and Lake don’t have real jobs right now. Our Defensive coaches will probably get raises, and they’ll raise ticket prices, parking and concessions to make up for it.

douche

Post by douche » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:07 pm

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:27 pm
I don't care about Pete getting his feelings hurt. I just like watching him chomp gum on the sidelines and I don't really care if the Seahawks go undefeated or lose all their games. I have no idea whether replacing Pete would create some sort of instant improvement, but I also don't really care if the Seahawks go undefeated or lose all their games.
I get the feeling that you don't care if SEA goes undefeated or lose all their games. :lol:

In addition to the gum chomping, I also like watching him reach out and touch the players, whether it's a high-five, a hug or a slap on the backside.

XpertDBA

Post by XpertDBA » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:22 pm

douche wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:07 pm
DanielVogelbach wrote:
I don't care about Pete getting his feelings hurt. I just like watching him chomp gum on the sidelines and I don't really care if the Seahawks go undefeated or lose all their games. I have no idea whether replacing Pete would create some sort of instant improvement, but I also don't really care if the Seahawks go undefeated or lose all their games.
I get the feeling that you don't care if SEA goes undefeated or lose all their games. :lol:

In addition to the gum chomping, I also like watching him reach out and touch the players, whether it's a high-five, a hug or a slap on the backside.
When really a hard firm kick to the backside is what's needed.

HawkandMariner88

Post by HawkandMariner88 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:45 pm

If they don't move on from him & hire a real modern style 21st century style coach, not to mention drafting a new Franchise QB, I can't lie guys, it's gonna be very tough to follow this team, not to mention take this team seriously on any level. Our passive ass, pussy ass liberal media here doesn't say shit either because their afraid. Grow a fucking pair Media for Christsake. It'll be an interesting offseason to say the least.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:26 pm

HawkandMariner88 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:45 pm
If they don't move on from him & hire a real modern style 21st century style coach, not to mention drafting a new Franchise QB, I can't lie guys, it's gonna be very tough to follow this team, not to mention take this team seriously on any level. Our passive ass, pussy ass liberal media here doesn't say shit either because their afraid. Grow a fucking pair Media for Christsake. It'll be an interesting offseason to say the least.
While I agree with you, it won't be interesting. At best we will change a few defensive coaches and draft a QB of the future. But Pete and Geno and this hard to watch brand of football are going nowhere.

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:54 pm

douche wrote:
DanielVogelbach wrote:

The gum chomping is high quality television. The throws, tackles, and kicks are just an added bonus.

douche

Post by douche » Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:35 am

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:54 pm
douche wrote:
DanielVogelbach wrote:

The gum chomping is high quality television. The throws, tackles, and kicks are just an added bonus.
Tackles... ha ha. What tackles? I mean, unless you're referring to the opposition. SEA isn't a tackling team.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:37 am