On to the next

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83512
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: On to the next

Post by D-train » Thu Oct 08, 2026 12:36 am

trharder wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 07, 2026 11:47 pm
D-train wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 07, 2026 8:32 pm
Of the 7 PF penalties I think 4-5 were legit. Have we ever had 4-5 PF calls in one game?
Kind of have to blame our players a bit too like MM rightfully did.
I've mentioned several times the defense is being selfish and has lost the plot on the MOB philosophy. The recent personal fouls are a symptom.
I maintain a person can think that and still have a separate bitch against the refs for not understanding their best role. The two things are
not mutually exclusive.
Absolutely. Yes, you mentioned that about Spoon.

Its like assigning blame to the M's horrid season plenty of blame to go around. The league, the officials and the players...
dt

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83512
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: On to the next

Post by D-train » Thu Oct 08, 2026 1:39 am

dt

trharder
Posts: 2832
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 3:47 am

Re: On to the next

Post by trharder » Thu Oct 08, 2026 3:48 am

I think Big Cat will play. He's limited, but I saw video of him pushing through it. Toradol will take care of it.
Ty Okada is back I think. He's been full go at practice last week and this week.
Remember AJ Finley that played the whole game against the Redskins with Love out? They cut his ass.
Attachments
inj.png
inj.png (393.01 KiB) Viewed 4 times

Post Reply