Oso Dorado wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:52 pm
ThePro wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:48 am
trharder wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:34 am

No shite? You gotta link for that?
https://heavy.com/sports/2019/11/josh-g ... ilson/amp/
If Wilson has any sort of relationship with him and thinks it is a good idea, that makes me feel better about the pick up.
I have doubts, for sure, but that gives me hope.
yeah, I think if RW wants him on his team that pretty much settles it

trharder

Re: Josh Gordon???

Post by trharder » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:50 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:08 pm
Oso Dorado wrote:
If Wilson has any sort of relationship with him and thinks it is a good idea, that makes me feel better about the pick up.
So, I clicked on Pro's link and it claims sources, who appear to be Ian Rappaport, who tweeted "RW got his wish".
I'm not saying RW didn't "campaign really hard for this", but there isn't a lot evidence there to support it.
If RW did "campaign really hard for this", why did he? Is RW unhappy with his current receiver room? That doesn't sound like RW.
Whether he did, or this is a bit of an exaggeration, I'd prefer RW campaign really hard to Pete to take the lid off the offense
and let him take control of these games by scoring points in all four quarters; like putting your foot on the throat of your opponent.

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:54 pm

trharder wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:50 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Oso Dorado wrote:
So, I clicked on Pro's link and it claims sources, who appear to be Ian Rappaport, who tweeted "RW got his wish".
I'm not saying RW didn't "campaign really hard for this", but there isn't a lot evidence there to support it.
If RW did "campaign really hard for this", why did he? Is RW unhappy with his current receiver room? That doesn't sound like RW.
Whether he did, or this is a bit of an exaggeration, I'd prefer RW campaign really hard to Pete to take the lid off the offense
and let him take control of these games by scoring points in all four quarters; like putting your foot on the throat of your opponent.
Multiple reports indicate that Wilson campaigned for the Seahawks to sign Gordon.
:roll:

trharder

Post by trharder » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:16 pm

ThePro wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:54 pm
trharder wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:50 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Multiple reports indicate that Wilson campaigned for the Seahawks to sign Gordon.
:roll:
The only thing close to a report linked in your smoking gun article is Rappaport's tweet. But who cares.
Answer why RW would campaign for such a thing at the possible demise of one or more of his teammates.
If PC and JS give weight to what RW wants, does it only apply to player personnel? When did RW become
the player who orders PC and JS around? Sketchy.

57reasons

Post by 57reasons » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:27 pm

Since when does "campaigning" amount to ordering the coaches around? as to why would he lobby for Gordon, why wouldnt he? as opposed to continuing to roll Brown and Moore out there to drag down his completion percentage and spoil his MVP bid (not saying that's his motivation, but thats the effect).

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:48 pm

Why wouldn't he lobby for this. He can throw to T Lock and DK and a load of shit....or add Gordon. No brainer.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:23 pm

So to all of you advocating the notion that Gordon will be a big asset to the team and upgrade the WR corps what, in your opinions, is the reason the Patriots removed him from their roster?

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:56 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:23 pm
So to all of you advocating the notion that Gordon will be a big asset to the team and upgrade the WR corps what, in your opinions, is the reason the Patriots removed him from their roster?
The only two explanations are the "late for meetings" and "Brady doesn't have the arm strength anymore " Why did the Patriots pass on DK Metcalf? Who knows ? I'm glad both of them are on our roster. They traded for Sanu too. That's probably the main reason.

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:14 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:48 pm
Why wouldn't he lobby for this. He can throw to T Lock and DK and a load of shit....or add Gordon. No brainer.
This ^^^^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: and I believe Gordon and RW are friends outside of football.

Hanjag

Post by Hanjag » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:15 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:48 pm
Earlier in the year he also had tight end Dissly. When there are more likely open players it just makes it better. I just hope the connection is better to form than it was when we got Jimmy. Jimmy G was good and all but never really clicked for what ever reason.