Bob's grades

Michael K.

Re: Bob's grades

Post by Michael K. » Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:52 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:08 pm
Wasn't the Buffalo game the one that PC said they were all geared up to stop their 30th ranked running game and were shocked Josh Allen threw so much. :lol:
Yeah, I pointed that out earlier as well, no shock that AA ignored that and wanted to focus on something he made up in his head. No one is saying we want Russ back, no one is saying Fire Pete, and one guy joked about "fire them all" so AA has a cow. Even funnier that we are supposed to be fine with Geno because "at least we aren't Denver". The bottom line is Pete draws weird lines in the sand. 26 TDs and 6 picks? That's bad. 9 TDs and 8 picks? Radio silence and it's not Geno's fault. Fucking unbelievable.

Waldron is doing what he is told. We all knew that would be the case. Every OC is the same, a Pete puppet...when it doesn't work they become scapegoats and if they deviate from the plan they get canned. I can't possibly imagine Waldron wants to call nothing but dive plays and put the ball in Captain Turnover's hands on second and third and long...but if he does? Then fire his fucking ass NOW! Pete won't, because Pete is telling him what to do, and Waldron is doing it.

Jeremy Bevelheimer was replaced by Shayne Waldron...but not sure he really was? This has Pete written all over it, because if it didn't? He'd have mentioned it by now. If he wasn't comfortable with Geno being the center of the offense, he would tell us. Like he did when we were 7 and 1 and had an MVP candidate at QB. Pete's team, that is the bottom line. He made it clear that he would never do anything that wasn't his way ever again...yet when shit goes wrong? It's Teflon Pete around these parts, that dude is seriously non stick when it comes to the blame department.

Bill Belichek is the winningest coach of our time, and has how many rings? That guy is coming under fire, as he should! But we can't be annoyed with the guy that lost as many Super Bowls as his defense won!?

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:54 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:16 pm
D-train wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:43 pm
Looks like Frank is cooked...

[tweet]https://twiter.com/bcondotta/status/1721691300297404794[/tweet]
Looks like Adams is cooked.

23 missed tackles. Jesus.
He doesn't even try to tackle....just runs as fast as he can and dives head first towards the ball carrier hoping for the best. I think he is a nut case and can't get his emotions under check. Fly around and play fast, but for heaven's sake, make the tackle when you get there, and wrapping up is a BIG part of that. His head injury this year he literally just dove forward and stuck his helmet into the ball carrier....never once looked up and never really made any attempt to wrap up.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:06 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:52 pm
D-train wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:08 pm
Wasn't the Buffalo game the one that PC said they were all geared up to stop their 30th ranked running game and were shocked Josh Allen threw so much. :lol:
Yeah, I pointed that out earlier as well, no shock that AA ignored that and wanted to focus on something he made up in his head. No one is saying we want Russ back, no one is saying Fire Pete, and one guy joked about "fire them all" so AA has a cow. Even funnier that we are supposed to be fine with Geno because "at least we aren't Denver". The bottom line is Pete draws weird lines in the sand. 26 TDs and 6 picks? That's bad. 9 TDs and 8 picks? Radio silence and it's not Geno's fault. Fucking unbelievable.

Waldron is doing what he is told. We all knew that would be the case. Every OC is the same, a Pete puppet...when it doesn't work they become scapegoats and if they deviate from the plan they get canned. I can't possibly imagine Waldron wants to call nothing but dive plays and put the ball in Captain Turnover's hands on second and third and long...but if he does? Then fire his fucking ass NOW! Pete won't, because Pete is telling him what to do, and Waldron is doing it.

Jeremy Bevelheimer was replaced by Shayne Waldron...but not sure he really was? This has Pete written all over it, because if it didn't? He'd have mentioned it by now. If he wasn't comfortable with Geno being the center of the offense, he would tell us. Like he did when we were 7 and 1 and had an MVP candidate at QB. Pete's team, that is the bottom line. He made it clear that he would never do anything that wasn't his way ever again...yet when shit goes wrong? It's Teflon Pete around these parts, that dude is seriously non stick when it comes to the blame department.

Bill Belichek is the winningest coach of our time, and has how many rings? That guy is coming under fire, as he should! But we can't be annoyed with the guy that lost as many Super Bowls as his defense won!?
Take all the shots you want Michael, you get hurt feelings if someone responds to them? An offensive genius Pete is not, on fact his offense can look like it was drawn up by a grade schooler. That's what's kinda remarkable, he wins with it. Pete is a dinosaur, he was a dinosaur back when Paul first hired him. That to me is what's fun about him. He's like the "get off my lawn" of NFL coaches. The thing is he keeps winning. Honestly if you want to take a shot, complaining that he wouldn't let Russ run the offense just seems like weak sauce
Last edited by Donn Beach on Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:07 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:54 pm
Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:16 pm
D-train wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:43 pm
Looks like Frank is cooked...

[tweet]https://twiter.com/bcondotta/status/1721691300297404794[/tweet]
Looks like Adams is cooked.

23 missed tackles. Jesus.
He doesn't even try to tackle....just runs as fast as he can and dives head first towards the ball carrier hoping for the best. I think he is a nut case and can't get his emotions under check. Fly around and play fast, but for heaven's sake, make the tackle when you get there, and wrapping up is a BIG part of that. His head injury this year he literally just dove forward and stuck his helmet into the ball carrier....never once looked up and never really made any attempt to wrap up.
Could NOT believe he was prancing around like a Peacock after he made a play down 17 points..... :roll: :roll: :roll:
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:14 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:06 pm

Take all the shots you want Michael, you get hurt feelings if someone responds to them? An offensive genius Pete is not, on fact his offense can look like it was drawn up by a grade schooler. That's what's kinda remarkable, he wins with it. Pete is a dinosaur, he was a dinosaur back when Paul first hired him. That to me is what's fun about him. He's like the "get off my lawn" of NFL coaches. The thing is he keeps winning. Honestly if you want to take a shot, complaining that he wouldn't let Russ run the offense just seems like weak sauce
That's the problem,
he wins with it
. He took a dynasty and turned it into one ring. And guys like you kiss that one ring. I'm pissed at the one he threw in the garbage, and the several more he blew by fucking that team up. He is fucking this team up too! The only time this guy really stands out is when they are underdogs. Once they started winning last year? Utter collapse. Same thing in 2020. No one had them on the radar as contenders that year, expectations were low and Pete got a LOT out of both of those two teams. This team has more talent than they are showing but again, they are hitching their wagon to the wrong guy.

And it's complete and utter hypocrisy that he is OK with this offense but wasn't when we were setting records. The same exact thing when BeastMode went down and Russ and Baldwin set all those records. Come playoff time? We went back to what didn't work, should have lost to the Vikings and built like a 33 to 3 deficit the next week before the genius that is Pete decided we'd play the offense that had been working. HIs decision when it comes to this side of the football are fucking boneheaded.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:27 pm

I'm not kissing anything Michael just trying to deal with reality. Pete Carroll is the 16th winningest coach in NFL history, he's the winningest coach in Seahawks history. And he continues to win, he has a winning record this season. Penn St was able to move on from Joe Paterno because he stopped winning. Pete hasn't given the Hawks that opportunity. You don't believe it? It's fine with me but I think you're delusional

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:35 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:27 pm
I'm not kissing anything Michael just trying to deal with reality. Pete Carroll is the 16th winningest coach in NFL history, he's the winningest coach in Seahawks history. And he continues to win, he has a winning record this season. Penn St was able to move on from Joe Paterno because he stopped winning. Pete hasn't given the Hawks that opportunity. You don't believe it? It's fine with me but I think you're delusional
Say where I said fire him? Wouldn't that be something I would need to say before I say move on from him? Would I be completely heart broken? No. I think there are probably some very good young offensive minds out there that could take the talent on this team and make it an explosive offense. I also think that wouldn't sit with Pete. That said? When he is a hypocrite? I'm gonna call his old ass out. And if we had the 2020 offense right now we'd be 8 and 0. OK, fine, we aren't beating Baltimore, but we'd be 7 and 1. If we made a concerted effort to get creative in the run game? We'd have beaten Cincy and at least been competitive last week. If we had been one iota prepared? We beat the Rams. That Rams game was absolute dog shit from the second quarter on. This has NOT been a banner year for the coaching staff. Nothing wrong with pointing that out.

Mr Master Motivator? I watched this team quite twice this year already. So, again, a bad year for our staff, IMO. So, if you can find where I said fire him, then you can go on the defensive and call me delusional. I say delusional is anyone watching this offense this year and thinking the coaching staff is doing the most to optimize our strengths.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:51 pm

There is undoubtedly very clever offensive minds out there, much superior to Pete's or defensive too for that matter. The question is gambling on having the correct one. And even if they are superior can they actually win ballgames. I've seen plenty of them come along, it's a tough racket to really be successful at

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:13 pm

Congrats to our LS!!! lol
dt

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:15 pm

He's a brilliant long snapper