Baker
13%
Someone else.
44%

Total votes: 16

SeattleAddict

Re: QB poll

Post by SeattleAddict » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:51 pm

I'm 95% sure you're probably right. I'm just saying there's a possibility that things COULD change, if we catch some breaks. Add that with the fact that I don't think the NFC will be that great, limping into the playoffs could result in a Super Bowl run.

COULD... I am not saying it's probable. The biggest key, though, is finding a QB. Second, finding a pair of tackles. Third, finding a pass rush. All three are tier-one huge issues, though, which doesn't bode well.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:22 pm

SeattleAddict wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:51 pm

COULD... I am not saying it's probable. The biggest key, though, is finding a QB. Second, finding a pair of tackles. Third, finding a pass rush. All three are tier-one huge issues, though, which doesn't bode well.
Which is why I want to keep payroll and draft picks. That doesn't happen adding a big name QB, or making a move for one. At least this year.

SeattleAddict

Post by SeattleAddict » Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:21 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:22 pm
SeattleAddict wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:51 pm

Which is why I want to keep payroll and draft picks. That doesn't happen adding a big name QB, or making a move for one. At least this year.
yeah, I'm also for keeping the picks and payroll, too... Eventually, you need to pay a QB, but I don't see that guy out there. To bridge the gap, a free agent that can play but will take a more team friendly $10m or so is my preference.... which is why my top choice is Foles. If they pull off the Mayfield trade where they give US a pick, that'd be epic. His contract isn't overwhelming. Even better if he gets cut and we sign him to a cheaper deal.

Speaking of cheaper deals, BWagz is supposedly negotiating with the Rams for $4-5 million. I don't understand. I get not wanting to take a pay cut, but if you're going to take a pay cut anyway, I am sure the Seahawks would've ponied up at least that much and everybody would have been happy.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:20 am

But it's not a pay cut if it's a new team

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:14 pm

Really well said by this guy who happens to be black.
dt