Re: Patriots sign Cam

Post by ThePro » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:45 pm

Hanjag wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:39 pm
ThePro wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:20 pm
Hanjag wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:14 pm

AT the time there was still the draft and Dak, Rivers, Tannehill, Brady, Brees, Kaepernik, Bridgewater, Winston, to name a few

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Troll
Only one of those QBs were available when Patriots signed Cam . Try again
You are such a fuck troll the prediction was made when the rumors of Brady to the Bucs starter flying !

I just can't fathom how any sane and competent person would try to "Ya but" the same way you did,

You are a troll and not in the fun way that 4-chan is
Alot of people predicted Cam would go to the Patriots. Nothing to gloat about.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:51 pm

ThePro wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:13 pm
Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:43 pm
Maybe he just wants to win a championship that badly.
Best answer so far
So, he chose New England over the only other team to even talk to him, in Cleveland, for a Championship? Something tells me if the job in Cleveland would allow him to start and the one in New England was for a backup, he'd be a Brown.

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:24 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:51 pm
ThePro wrote:
Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:43 pm
Maybe he just wants to win a championship that badly.
Best answer so far
So, he chose New England over the only other team to even talk to him, in Cleveland, for a Championship? Something tells me if the job in Cleveland would allow him to start and the one in New England was for a backup, he'd be a Brown.
You don't know who he talked to

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:54 pm

ThePro wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:24 pm
Michael K. wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:51 pm
ThePro wrote:

Best answer so far
You don't know who he talked to
It has been widely reported. Here is one of the many stories I found when I googled.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/only-one ... ton-report
ESPN reported that it was Newton’s only offer, albeit still a good one, and that the only other team to even approach the injury-prone quarterback was the Cleveland Browns.

“The truth of the matter is that Cam Newton did not have any other offers from any other teams. There was nobody that was calling him and lighting up his phone, trying to recruit him to a certain city,” ESPN’s Adam Schefter said Tuesday.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:49 pm

Hanjag wrote:
ThePro wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:59 am
Hanjag wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:30 am
https://www.profootballrumors.com/2020/ ... cam-newton

Called it months ago

You predicted the team that lost an MVP QB and had Brian Hoyer and Jason Stidham as the only QBs on their roster would sign the best FA QB available? Way to go out on limb.
AT the time there was still the draft and Dak, Rivers, Tannehill, Brady, Brees, Kaepernik, Bridgewater, Winston, to name a few

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Troll
Dude don't fucking call Pro a troll. He is not a troll you know that I know that everybody on this fucking forum knows that. So STFU about that. Agree to disagree but don't call people names man.
dt

Hanjag

Post by Hanjag » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:06 am

D-train wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:49 pm
Hanjag wrote:
ThePro wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:59 am

You predicted the team that lost an MVP QB and had Brian Hoyer and Jason Stidham as the only QBs on their roster would sign the best FA QB available? Way to go out on limb.

Troll
Dude don't fucking call Pro a troll. He is not a troll you know that I know that everybody on this fucking forum knows that. So STFU about that. Agree to disagree but don't call people names man.
He is a troll!
He is either a complete buffoon or he is trolling!

If you think he is being genuine
I don't know what to tell you

Hanjag

Post by Hanjag » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:08 am

He is the definition of a troll
In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internet by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] either for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

Both the noun and the verb forms of "troll" are associated with Internet discourse.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:10 am

I think he has a different opinion, I don't think he trolling.

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:40 am

Hanjag wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:06 am
D-train wrote:
Hanjag wrote:

Troll
He is a troll!

You started a post to declare how brilliant you were. The cold realization that you're not doesn't make anyone a troll.

Hanjag

Post by Hanjag » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:55 am

ThePro wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:40 am
Hanjag wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:06 am
D-train wrote:

He is a troll!

You started a post to declare how brilliant you were. The cold realization that you're not doesn't make anyone a troll.
Keep on trolling

We all do this
If we call a trade, a draft pick, a breakout, an injury, even watching the game I constantly hear people yelling if they fn run it, blah, blah, blah

It is called fan engagement, when we actually call it we give a little "day a boy" and move on

I believe you are a person that likes to troll. You are not original in doing so

You have argued about something that should not give anyone rise for contention

God I get tired of calling out logical fallacies
With the strawman argument, someone attacks a position the opponent doesn’t really hold.
Hanjag claims
Post that says he predicted Pats signing Cam claim proves he is brilliant
Because Pro declares Cam signing is no great feat of brilliance
Therefore, Hanjag is struck with the cold reality that he is not Brilliant!

Game set match to Pro!!!!!!!

This is a BS move here
Hanjag wrote: ↑Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:14 pm
ThePro wrote: ↑Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:59 pm
Hanjag wrote: ↑Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:30 pm
https://www.profootballrumors.com/2020/ ... cam-newton

Called it months ago

Troll
Only one of those QBs were available when Patriots signed Cam . Try again

Again you are trying to move the goal post from my prediction from when it occurred in March to a point in time to meet your little bullshit maneuver,
You are a being dishonest
You constantly doing this (lying) and by doing so you are a troll practicing your craft