The problem with Geno

DanielVogelbach

Re: The problem with Geno

Post by DanielVogelbach » Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:27 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:58 pm
Wow, I hadn't heard this. Can't even believe they test QBs.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/383 ... ped-policy
"I recently learned that I tested positive for a substance banned by the NFL earlier this summer. I still do not know how the substance got into my body, as none of my supplements or prescribed medications contain the banned ingredient," Haener said in a statement posted on social media. "I would never knowingly cheat the game that I love, however I must take full responsibility for the failed test. I apologize to the Saints organization, my friends and my family for any distraction this suspension may cause.

"I am disappointed to be away from the team for the coming weeks, but I will learn and growing from this experience. I look forward to returning to the team as soon as possible."

I'm waiting for the player to say, "Sorry guys, I was trying to get a little boost, make some more money, and win more games for the fans!"

Cascade Kid

Post by Cascade Kid » Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:38 am

D-train wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:01 pm
Geno now 18th in QB rating and 20th in QBR. Officially a below average QB.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/stats/player/_ ... R/dir/desc
2024 Comeback Player of the Year watch list

trharder

Post by trharder » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:22 am

Brock and Salk, who usually try to have a positive spin, are really down and disappointed in Waldron.
They aren't very proud of Geno either, but I was a little surprised and how much blame they are giving the OC.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:37 pm

dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:13 pm

trharder wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:22 am
Brock and Salk, who usually try to have a positive spin, are really down and disappointed in Waldron.
They aren't very proud of Geno either, but I was a little surprised and how much blame they are giving the OC.
I’ve been saying it for weeks…he’s terrible. The complete lack of imagination is unbelievable. I think it’s some of the worst offensive football I’ve watched, and? That’s saying a lot.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:22 pm

dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:01 pm

The offense is just bad. I go back to the Rams game....how about the seam route to JSN from Lock? That is six points, but JSN didn't even look back!? Why the fuck would you run a route that would result in six points if the Safety isn't there, the safety not be there, and you don't even look for the fucking ball!? They are incredibly ill prepared and horribly coached.

Blame the O Line again. Wash rinse repeat with this organization. The offense is great!? Look at all the skill players and the play caling. The offense sucks? Fucking O Line. I for one am tired of it. Just a bunch of excuses to try and cover up what is repeatedly a problem. Shitty offense that is incredibly uncreative.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:14 pm

dt