I am the king of the reverse jinx so not surprised. Lets see if he can catch one more today to maintain his 2 per game average this season...
Seahawks vs Chargers GT
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
dt
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
I'd like to see him actually return a punt just once from now until the end of the season.
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
Offense just wildly out of sync. There seems to be a lot of downfield ops we just can't take advantage of
-
DavidGee24
- Posts: 11565
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 6:24 pm
- Location: Phillips Ranch, CA
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
Man, we just love to give the ball to Holani in long-yardage situations.
Hey, we went to JSN! Amazing!
Hey, we went to JSN! Amazing!
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
Ha my reverse jinx is cooking now! I thought we were going to lose this game?
dt
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
dt - you taking one for the team is not going unacknowledged and appreciated