Happy Thanksgiving: F*ck the Niners Game Thread

Michael K.

Re: Happy Thanksgiving: F*ck the Niners Game Thread

Post by Michael K. » Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:38 am

seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:25 am
Seahawks pass rush.....just can't quite get there before the opposing QB throws a pass for a big play over the middle.

Disgusting.
Because our QB needs too much time to process. Other QBs read the defense, feel the pressure and throw the ball. Geno processes plays like an infant learning to crawl! He is dogshit, always has been dogshit, and probably the worst thing to happen to us was them somehow disguising that last year.

maoling

Post by maoling » Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:51 am

Okay, I'm a little disappointed with all of you guys who put big pool confidence points on the Niners on our other thread, and now are bitching about how shitty we are on the game thread.

This is the kind of hypocrisy and duplicity I expect from the Biden Administration, and I'm hoping all of you shape-up and get on board after this mini-bye week, because we need to get in there with all we've got and win just one for The Gipper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CCwxMvXPZo

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:48 am

I loved foot ball in the 70's and early 80' when teams hated one another.

Nobody would have said that the other team played hard, the would have said that they were the better team.

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:23 am

All these big names on offense and we've scored one TD in the last seven quarters. With such a QB-rich draft coming up we'd be idiots not to take one.
Last edited by DavidGee24 on Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gametime

Post by Gametime » Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:54 am

True on the QB. What we know for sure Geno isn’t really the answer. A placeholder yes.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:38 pm

Here is a good luck at the officials trying to keep the score close for the sponsors....lol
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:40 pm

From Gregg Bell...
The Seahawks spent more than $60 million signing end Dre’Mont Jones and Reed. They went for defense with the fifth pick in this year’s draft, a generational spot for Seattle, with cornerback Devon Witherspoon. They traded a second-round and a fifth-round pick to get tackle Leonard Williams. They did that all to beat San Francisco to win the division. Yet the 49ers put gaps as wide as Interstate 5 in Seattle’s defensive line. Again. After all the Seahawks have done, Thanksgiving night shows how far they remain behind the 49ers.

Then, there’s this: “I think we didn’t come out ready to go,” Seahawks linebacker Jordan Brooks said. “First drive they were running the ball, throwing the ball. I don’t think we were all the way there mentally. That’s why they ended up with seven points right out of the gate.”

Wait...what? Given the stakes Thursday night, that’s inexcusable.
Last edited by Sibelius Hindemith on Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:51 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:40 pm
From Greg Bell...
The Seahawks spent more than $60 million signing end Dre’Mont Jones and Reed. They went for defense with the fifth pick in this year’s draft, a generational spot for Seattle, with cornerback Devon Witherspoon. They traded a second-round and a fifth-round pick to get tackle Leonard Williams. They did that all to beat San Francisco to win the division. Yet the 49ers put gaps as wide as Interstate 5 in Seattle’s defensive line. Again. After all the Seahawks have done, Thanksgiving night shows how far they remain behind the 49ers.

Then, there’s this: “I think we didn’t come out ready to go,” Seahawks linebacker Jordan Brooks said. “First drive they were running the ball, throwing the ball. I don’t think we were all the way there mentally. That’s why they ended up with seven points right out of the gate.”

Wait...what? Given the stakes Thursday night, that’s inexcusable.
6 more games of the PC era left.
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:28 pm

You think he's going to step down?

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:36 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:28 pm
You think he's going to step down?
Possible but I think he gets canned if we finish under .500 which seems likely at this point...
dt