Happy Thanksgiving: F*ck the Niners Game Thread

Donn Beach

Re: Happy Thanksgiving: F*ck the Niners Game Thread

Post by Donn Beach » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:37 pm

I have been pondering on the the possibility of him relinquishing the coaching position and continuing as president. If he goes out the door I think that triggers the sale of the team

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:40 pm

Think there is more to it than finishing under .500. I believe he's basically running things for Jody. More to it than the coaching

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:41 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:37 pm
I have been pondering on the the possibility of him relinquishing the coaching position and continuing as president. If he goes out the door I think that triggers the sale of the team
So Jody loves PC so much she just can't imagine owning a team that doesn't employ him. Interesting take.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:45 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:40 pm
Think there is more to it than finishing under .500. I believe he's basically running things for Jody. More to it than the coaching
There is at least a dozen Sr. non Football execs. running things for her. She doesn't need PC.

https://www.seahawks.com/team/front-office-roster/
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:56 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:45 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:40 pm
There is at least a dozen Sr. non Football execs. running things for her. She doesn't need PC.

https://www.seahawks.com/team/front-office-roster/
They have a Vice President of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion? She must be there to ensure that there are more White, Asian, and Latin players on the team. :roll:

Pathetic.

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:10 pm

Low point for the franchise. Destroyed on Thanksgiving!

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:12 pm

People saying PC should fire Waldron like him hiring a 4th OC is going to change anything at all.
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:12 pm

maoling wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:51 am
Okay, I'm a little disappointed with all of you guys who put big pool confidence points on the Niners on our other thread, and now are bitching about how shitty we are on the game thread.

This is the kind of hypocrisy and duplicity I expect from the Biden Administration, and I'm hoping all of you shape-up and get on board after this mini-bye week, because we need to get in there with all we've got and win just one for The Gipper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CCwxMvXPZo
Expecting them to lose, which I did, is one thing. Watching an offense go seven quarters without a TD is another. We are a total joke show on offense, and are 1 and 3 in Division because of it.

I'm a day where score scoreboards are light up, we get this.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:17 pm

Sure she has people to help run the team but what I'm talking about is where the power is. It goes back to the Cowherd comments before the RW trade. How Pete has too much power, that Jody didn't have the same interest in the franchise as her brother. It was seen as a power struggle between Russell and Pete. Pete won it, and it seemed like the correct decision then. This season things may be changing but I think it's going to take a lot more than a sub .500 season to get canned. I think he's going to have to step down, there's going to be more to it than canning a coach.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:23 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:17 pm
Sure she has people to help run the team but what I'm talking about is where the power is. It goes back to the Cowherd comments before the RW trade. How Pete has too much power, that Jody didn't have the same interest in the franchise as her brother. It was seen as a power struggle between Russell and Pete. Pete won it, and it seemed like the correct decision then. This season things may be changing but I think it's going to take a lot more than a sub .500 season to get canned. I think he's going to have to step down, there's going to be more to it than canning a coach.
JS would just take his all of his power over football decisions and hire a new HC. Not hard.
dt