Sexymarinersfan wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:19 am
HawkandMariner88 wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:13 am
Donn Beach wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:11 am
Lincoln Riley?... What would that take, USC paying him $110 mil

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.com/ ... riley/amp/
Only if we get Caleb Williams to come along with. If Johnson is set on DC (don't know why), I'm definitely in on the Slowik bandwagon. Don't be intimidated by the lack of experience. Schneider knows what he's looking for, he's not dumb. Can't wait for next week.
Caleb Williams?! No thank you! Guy makes me puke!!!! I'd rather take Penix over Williams, and I don't have Michael going until the 2nd round. Williams' character is everything wrong with what today's football players should be. Just go and read his "X" threads and you'll get a good sense of this guy. There's no denying his talent, he's gifted. But overall he makes me sick.
Are you talking about him going to the stands to cry on his mother's shoulder after games or something else?

btw What does it mean for Riley to get him to come along with him? Were you just Joking H&M88?

We aren't getting any of the top 3 QBs so not sure the point of discussing it.
dt

Donn Beach

Re: New HC thread

Post by Donn Beach » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:26 am

Crying after a football game, pretty sick ..

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:22 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:26 am
Crying after a football game, pretty sick ..
Nah totally normal.

https://www.marca.com/en/ncaa/2023/11/0 ... b45aa.html
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:02 pm

dt

HawkandMariner88

Post by HawkandMariner88 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:10 pm

D-train wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:34 am
Sexymarinersfan wrote:
HawkandMariner88 wrote:

Only if we get Caleb Williams to come along with. If Johnson is set on DC (don't know why), I'm definitely in on the Slowik bandwagon. Don't be intimidated by the lack of experience. Schneider knows what he's looking for, he's not dumb. Can't wait for next week.
Caleb Williams?! No thank you! Guy makes me puke!!!! I'd rather take Penix over Williams, and I don't have Michael going until the 2nd round. Williams' character is everything wrong with what today's football players should be. Just go and read his "X" threads and you'll get a good sense of this guy. There's no denying his talent, he's gifted. But overall he makes me sick.
Are you talking about him going to the stands to cry on his mother's shoulder after games or something else?

btw What does it mean for Riley to get him to come along with him? Were you just Joking H&M88?

Hire Lincoln & then trade up. I mean I would love to have one of the top 3. Not like there won't be any shortage of choices. They gotta take somebody.

douche

Post by douche » Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:21 pm

A second interview with Quinn? Yikes.

Sexymarinersfan

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:22 pm

HawkandMariner88 wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:10 pm
D-train wrote:
Sexymarinersfan wrote:

Hire Lincoln & then trade up. I mean I would love to have one of the top 3. Not like there won't be any shortage of choices. They gotta take somebody.
Seattle isn't trading up. Our best chances are at Penix, Nix, or McCarthy. Should've tried to get Anthony Richardson or CJ Stroud last year.

Sexymarinersfan

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:28 pm

D-train wrote:
Sexymarinersfan wrote:
HawkandMariner88 wrote:

This type of mentality drives me bat shit crazy and is everything wrong with football today. I get it. Today's game is different than when we were kids. Still doesn't mean I have to like it.
Attachments
Screenshot_20240121_162725_X.jpg

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:22 am

HawkandMariner88 wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:10 pm
D-train wrote:
Sexymarinersfan wrote:

If you traded our 1st round pick this draft (1000 pts) + our 1st in 2025 (~800-900 pts) + our 3rd rounder and 4th rounder this draft (256 points) you would still be short of the 2200 you would need to get NE to consider trading the #3 over all pick. Even if they agreed, we would then have a top 3 QB but would not pick again until the 5th round and would not have a 1st rounder in 2025. Would you be cool with that???

https://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:25 am

douche wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:21 pm
A second interview with Quinn? Yikes.
And second interviews with the checked boxes and the big Dope from the Giants, the worst offense in Football??? Thankfully they could have seconds with others if you read it.
dt