Page 1 of 21
Hawks vs Redskins game thread
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 11:35 pm
by DavidGee24
To start with, Commanders and Guardians have got to be the dumbest American professional team names ever. The small group of white guilters with hardly any help from Native Americans really did a number on the American sports fan. Thank goodness the Chiefs, Braves and Blackhawks all told them to piss off.
Screw it, let's just change the names of everything with Redskins and Indians in the name.

- b23oz0.jpg (164.87 KiB) Viewed 115 times
Now for something that brings all of us joy: the team is very reasonably healthy. It looks like Darnold, Price and Emmanwori are all good to go. Unfortunately Love will be out but the Redskins probably won't have much of a downfield passing game with Mariota at QB.
Expect the boys to knock those bums down, fart on their heads and take care of business in DC.
GO HAWKS
Re: Hawks vs Redskins game thread
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 11:47 pm
by Donn Beach
Mariota does have a winning record against the Seahawks
Re: Hawks vs Redskins game thread
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:26 am
by D-train
DavidGee24 wrote: ↑Sat Sep 26, 2026 11:35 pm
To start with, Commanders and Guardians have got to be the dumbest American professional team names ever. The small group of white guilters with hardly any help from Native Americans really did a number on the American sports fan. Thank goodness the Chiefs, Braves and Blackhawks all told them to piss off.
Screw it, let's just change the names of everything with Redskins and Indians in the name. b23oz0.jpg
Now for something that brings all of us joy: the team is very reasonably healthy. It looks like Darnold, Price and Emmanwori are all good to go. Unfortunately Love will be out but the Redskins probably won't have much of a downfield passing game with Mariota at QB.
Expect the boys to knock those bums down, fart on their heads and take care of business in DC.
GO HAWKS
Your idea to keep Redskins as the name and switch the mascot to red potato is your most brilliant work. Yes, even more that farting on heads and forfeiting games. lol I have used it so many times I probably owe you thousands of dollars in copywrite infringement fines that I was going to give you if you guys would have driven up to Moorpark to visit us. lol
Re: Hawks vs Redskins game thread
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:33 am
by DavidGee24
Donn Beach wrote: ↑Sat Sep 26, 2026 11:47 pm
Mariota does have a winning record against the Seahawks
So did Brock Purdy at the beginning of last season.
Re: Hawks vs Redskins game thread
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:36 am
by DavidGee24
D-train wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:26 am
Your idea to keep Redskins as the name and switch the mascot to red potato is your most brilliant work. Yes, even more that farting on heads and forfeiting games. lol I have used it so many times I probably owe you thousands of dollars in copywrite infringement fines that I was going to give you if you guys would have driven up to Moorpark to visit us. lol
If I had any AI skills I'd make one of Sammy Baugh with a potato helmet.
Can't wait for SOB to see that post and get triggered. I'm looking forward to being called a racist.
I wish we had gone up there but time flew and next thing we.know you're an Uber nomad.
Oh,and don't forget the dirt baths. I'm very proud of that one.

Re: Hawks vs Redskins game thread
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:41 am
by D-train
DavidGee24 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:36 am
D-train wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:26 am
Your idea to keep Redskins as the name and switch the mascot to red potato is your most brilliant work. Yes, even more that farting on heads and forfeiting games. lol I have used it so many times I probably owe you thousands of dollars in copywrite infringement fines that I was going to give you if you guys would have driven up to Moorpark to visit us. lol
If I had any AI skills I'd make one of Sammy Baugh with a potato helmet.
Can't wait for SOB to see that post and get triggered. I'm looking forward to being called a racist.
I wish we had gone up there but time flew and next thing we.know you're an Uber nomad.
Oh,and don't forget the dirt baths. I'm very proud of that one.
Inspired by Pig Pen on Charlie Brown I presume?
btw I drove through Guardianapolis, Guradiana on my way to the Rose bowl from Columbus, OH a couple days after Christmas of 1991. Never saw a single Guardian....
Re: Hawks vs Redskins game thread
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:20 am
by Donn Beach
D-train wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:41 am
DavidGee24 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:36 am
D-train wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:26 am
Your idea to keep Redskins as the name and switch the mascot to red potato is your most brilliant work. Yes, even more that farting on heads and forfeiting games. lol I have used it so many times I probably owe you thousands of dollars in copywrite infringement fines that I was going to give you if you guys would have driven up to Moorpark to visit us. lol
If I had any AI skills I'd make one of Sammy Baugh with a potato helmet.
Can't wait for SOB to see that post and get triggered. I'm looking forward to being called a racist.
I wish we had gone up there but time flew and next thing we.know you're an Uber nomad.
Oh,and don't forget the dirt baths. I'm very proud of that one.
Inspired by Pig Pen on Charlie Brown I presume?
btw I drove through Guardianapolis, Guradiana on my way to the Rose bowl from Columbus, OH a couple days after Christmas of 1991. Never saw a single Guardian....
You didn't go over the Hope Memorial bridge i guess, those are the guardians
Re: Hawks vs Redskins game thread
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:38 am
by D-train
Donn Beach wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:20 am
D-train wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:41 am
DavidGee24 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:36 am
If I had any AI skills I'd make one of Sammy Baugh with a potato helmet.
Can't wait for SOB to see that post and get triggered. I'm looking forward to being called a racist.
I wish we had gone up there but time flew and next thing we.know you're an Uber nomad.
Oh,and don't forget the dirt baths. I'm very proud of that one.
Inspired by Pig Pen on Charlie Brown I presume?
btw I drove through Guardianapolis, Guradiana on my way to the Rose bowl from Columbus, OH a couple days after Christmas of 1991. Never saw a single Guardian....
You didn't go over the Hope Memorial bridge i guess, those are the guardians
Is that Cleveland. I am talking about Indianapolis.
Re: Hawks vs Redskins game thread
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:47 am
by Donn Beach
Yeah, that's the origin of Guardian. Named in honor of Bob Hope's father, that's kinda wild
In the early 1980s, the bridge was closed for repair and upon reopening, it was renamed the Hope Memorial Bridge in honor of Bob Hope’s father who was a Cleveland stonemason. Recently, the Guardians have come to symbolize the spirit of Cleveland – resilient, hard working and loyal.
Re: Hawks vs Redskins game thread
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:55 am
by Sibelius Hindemith
I would almost rather they didn't use Darnold unless they were losing at halftime with Lock at QB. Why take any risks?