Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers game thread
Re: Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers game thread
Any win, any way. It would be hard to endure seven weeks of "Bang-bang" from their insufferable fans until we see them again at Lumen South.
-
DavidGee24
- Posts: 11650
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 6:24 pm
- Location: Phillips Ranch, CA
Re: Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers game thread
Great pre-game analysis! Sometimes you just have to get right to the point.
Re: Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers game thread
He was up all night working on that depth piece. I think it really summarizes what we are all feeling prior to kickoff, in as few words as possible. I hate the feckin' Niners. The Lambs I can sometimes give grudging respect to, even though I hate them as well. But the Whiners and their fanboy furry fans really chaff my hide.DavidGee24 wrote: ↑Sun Oct 11, 2026 3:59 pmGreat pre-game analysis! Sometimes you just have to get right to the point.![]()
Re: Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers game thread
Sometimes the best analysis is the simplest one. MM will have his team ready, as will Shanahan. Niners have some injuries and I expect Macdonald to exploit that.
I can't say how much my stress levels have dropped, knowing that Mike is running the team now. It's actually quite relaxing.
I can't say how much my stress levels have dropped, knowing that Mike is running the team now. It's actually quite relaxing.
Re: Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers game thread
Jesus did Sam injure his ass or his brain. Two moronic plays back to back.
dt
-
DavidGee24
- Posts: 11650
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 6:24 pm
- Location: Phillips Ranch, CA
-
Michael K.
- Posts: 14791
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:27 am
Re: Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers game thread
Sam just can't fucking help himself. Sack followed by an INT. Your job is to not lose the game you fucking dumbass!
Re: Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers game thread
Worst QB in the league doesn't even make that throw.
dt
-
DavidGee24
- Posts: 11650
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 6:24 pm
- Location: Phillips Ranch, CA