Injury updates

Michael K.

Re: Injury updates

Post by Michael K. » Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:20 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:12 pm
So how many games is Wilson going to miss? Does it really matter lol.
Well, they scored 10 points with Geno on the field last night...so, maybe it doesn't matter? The line protected better, DK looked like a man on a mission, and if not for a flukey INT late? Who knows? I still say that is illegal contact. I can PROMISE you, if a WR is running free in the middle of the field against us and gets hit by a DB, falls down and the pass in intercepted? THAT would be flagged.

It is very possible Russ lost this team this off season. The fans are chanting Gino, and as soon as Russ leaves the field the team takes off. Even before the finger injury he was holding on to the ball too long. The sack on 2nd down? Lockett was open, Russ is too busy running around looking at the ground to see anyone. The last third down play before they took him out? Two guys open for what would have been first downs....he holds it, holds it, holds it and then gets sacked. If he couldn't throw because of the finger? Then get the fuck off the field. If he could throw it and just doesn't have the balls anymore because the Rams scare him? Same answer, get the fuck off the field.

He doesn't see the field, and if guys want to still claim his height doesn't matter? That pop pass to the TE was WIDE OPEN. Russ bounced it off a lineman's helmet. We can't use the short middle of the field because he can't get throw it over the top of the line.

The guy is a better QB than Gino, but right now? He might not be the better QB for this team.

acctingman

Post by acctingman » Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:01 pm

Trade Russ while you can. This season is already over for the Hawks. I mean, they aren't making the playoffs in this division so why not just trade him? I mean, Russ is leaving. We all know that. Get something from him while you can and start over.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:30 pm

its too late to trade him

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:13 pm

Just heard on KJR his finger will need to be in a splint for 6-8 weeks.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:02 pm

Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:13 pm
Am I the only one that was amazed at what Geno did pre snap? I have heard grumblings of Russ not being very good at it, but Geno was directing the Rams, and it was all from being at the LOS and changing things. Maybe there is something to some of the chinks in RWs armor?

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:56 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:02 pm
Am I the only one that was amazed at what Geno did pre snap? I have heard grumblings of Russ not being very good at it, but Geno was directing the Rams, and it was all from being at the LOS and changing things. Maybe there is something to some of the chinks in RWs armor?
I wonder what sort of Vegas odds you could have got a month ago on Geno leading us to the SB? lol
dt

Sexymarinersfan

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:01 am

Its too bad we don't have a 1st round pick next year. The Jamal Adams trade keeps on giving. :(

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:24 am

That's OK, he gets the opportunity now to work on his day job.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:06 pm

It was kind of odd that Carroll referred to the injury as a bad sprain when it was a ruptured tendon and displacement fracture. You couldn't tell that at the time?

acctingman

Post by acctingman » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:07 pm

Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:06 pm
It was kind of odd that Carroll referred to the injury as a bad sprain when it was a ruptured tendon and displacement fracture. You couldn't tell that at the time?
Pete is a delusional old man who can't remember much these days, like how to be a successful coach.

The old fucker needs to go.