Rams - Lose to Hawks, lose @ Giants, beat Lions, beat Rams @ Texans, Record 5-3

Cards - lose to 49er, lose @ Browns, beat Texans, lose to Packers. Record 5-3

49ers - Beat Cards, Beat Colts, lose @ Bears Record 4-3

Upsets in red.
dt

Michael K.

Re: Path to sole possession of 1st place in time for trick or treating

Post by Michael K. » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:16 pm

I like it, but the Rams are not losing to the Giants and the 49ers, with Trey Lance, are not beating the Tards.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:58 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:16 pm
I like it, but the Rams are not losing to the Giants and the 49ers, with Trey Lance, are not beating the Tards.
Yeah pretty far fetched in some respects but being tied for first is a definitely possibility if we win Thursday and take care of business vs. teams we will be favored to beat.
dt

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:59 pm

I see a 1-3 stretch coming up. rams will punk Seattle, like they always do. Seattle will manage to beat the Steelers on the road, then shit the bed at home vs the saints, who will torch that defense with a smart game plan, and then the winless Jags will get their first win because the Seahawks, AS ALWAYS, will play down to their opponent and it'll blow up in their face with another embarrassing loss.

Then Wilson will launch his second fragrance, Unmotivated and the talk will turn to his contract as Seattle circles the drain. This team is toast.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:00 pm

auroraave wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:59 pm
I see a 1-3 stretch coming up. rams will punk Seattle, like they always do. Seattle will manage to beat the Steelers on the road, then shit the bed at home vs the saints, who will torch that defense with a smart game plan, and then the winless Jags will get their first win because the Seahawks, AS ALWAYS, will play down to their opponent and it'll blow up in their face with another embarrassing loss.

Then Wilson will launch his second fragrance, Unmotivated and the talk will turn to his contract as Seattle circles the drain. This team is toast.
Our predictions just guaranteed they will go 3-1, 2-2 or 0-4. lol
dt

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:11 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:00 pm
auroraave wrote:

Our predictions just guaranteed they will go 3-1, 2-2 or 0-4. lol
1-1-2 :lol:

douche

Post by douche » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:58 pm

auroraave wrote:

Your post made me laugh out loud and cry at the same time. So accurate it's scary.

maoling

Post by maoling » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:06 pm

auroraave wrote:

Ancient Chinese Saying: I do hope you're Wong.

I think we are long overdue for dropping a Russell-fragranced turd on the Lambs.

Hawks 31

Lambs 26 in a wild one

SeattleAddict

Post by SeattleAddict » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:54 pm

If the Seahawks manage to beat the Rams, it would change the entire outlook for the rest of the season. That would put them second in the division, vs a loss, which could put them three games back. That'd be a tough hill to climb.

I have a bad feeling the Rams lost this weekend because they were looking forward to the Seahawks game and not taking the Cards seriously. Now, they'll be extra motivated. This, plus the fact they have owned us for the past several years, I have not a lot of confidence. Always hope, but no confidence.

acctingman

Post by acctingman » Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:20 pm

Hawks are going to get decimated by the Rams, but I can see them beating the Steelers, Saints and Jags.

5-3

Wow....look at me being all positive.