Gruden about to get cancelled

D-train

Gruden about to get cancelled

Post by D-train » Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:24 am

dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Re: Gruden about to get cancelled

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:19 am

Why did the NFL make these emails public in the first place?

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:12 am

He resigned.
dt

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:48 am

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:19 am
League officials uncovered the emails as part of a workplace misconduct investigation into former Washington Football Team president Bruce Allen

SeattleAddict

Post by SeattleAddict » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:10 am

I might be alone here, but I think this is absolute bullshit. Emails from 10 years ago? Come on, man. They spun it as some terrible, awful, racist shit, and maybe there was more to it that I didn't see, but what they published in the article I read was not racist. Calling Goodell a faggot was the only thing I see that could be offensive, and honestly WHO CARES? Using the word "queer" can't be offensive - it's literally in the LGBTQ tagline. God I hate the cancel culture.

acctingman

Post by acctingman » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:45 am

SeattleAddict wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:10 am
I might be alone here, but I think this is absolute bullshit. Emails from 10 years ago? Come on, man. They spun it as some terrible, awful, racist shit, and maybe there was more to it that I didn't see, but what they published in the article I read was not racist. Calling Goodell a faggot was the only thing I see that could be offensive, and honestly WHO CARES? Using the word "queer" can't be offensive - it's literally in the LGBTQ tagline. God I hate the cancel culture.
Rubber lips isn't offensive when he's referencing men of color? Are you fucking serious???

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:15 am

Yeah but he doesn't have a racist bone in his body :lol:

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:46 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:48 am
Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:19 am
League officials uncovered the emails as part of a workplace misconduct investigation into former Washington Football Team president Bruce Allen
Right, but they didn't have to make them public. Ever heard of an internal investigation? This was about destroying Gruden (via the leftist media) wasn't it?

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:49 am

acctingman wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:45 am
SeattleAddict wrote:
Rubber lips isn't offensive when he's referencing men of color? Are you fucking serious???
I have honest to God never heard that saying before. Even Googling that phrase you get a lot of random definitions. One was in reference to Mick Jagger. I am not going to say I am all that in the know about every damn slang term out there, but if no one knows what it means, does it have to then just be assumed that it is racist?

He said a lot of dumb shit, but why does that term have to be racial? If he used it to describe Mick Jagger, then what? That said, it also seems pretty odd to call some one a liar with a term I have never heard before.
Last edited by Michael K. on Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:53 am

acctingman wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:45 am
SeattleAddict wrote:
The term "men of color" is offensive to me, so does that make you a racist?