Paul Moyer must be a hater

Michael K.

Paul Moyer must be a hater

Post by Michael K. » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:00 pm

Not to mong ago the old Times site was on fire about paying Russ. Some thought he was too short to keep winning, some said once he stopped running he wouldn't be worth the money, some said the combination of both. Others called him the Michael Jordan of football and others said pay him what ever he wants.

Moyer just said on KIRO everyone wants Seattle to run the Tampa offense, but Tom works short to long, and at 6 foot 5? Looks to throw over the pressure when it comes. We can't do that.

Now, most of us agreed after the first contract it was worth it, but I do remember the word hater being used a lot back then. So? Since that contract? We haven't been out of the second round and have only one the Division what, once? Every team in our division has been to the NFCCG with two of the three winning the Conference. I know I didn't see that coming.

Donn Beach

Re: Paul Moyer must be a hater

Post by Donn Beach » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:24 pm

he isn't overpaid, go put RW on the trade market, see how many teams balk at his contract

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:29 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:24 pm
he isn't overpaid, go put RW on the trade market, see how many teams balk at his contract
Should have traded him to the Bears when we had the chance. No team will match that offer this off season....and I doubt we are worse than 3-7 right now.
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:48 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
He didn't out live his contract. If Moyer is right, and we can't use the middle of the field or the short to intermediate? Expect to see a lot of two deep. I am sure we saw a lot of it before, but ran them outta it. Read option?

Go back to the comeback against Green Bay. After throwing what, five picks? We went to the ground game and came back and won. I don't remember a lot of packed in tight dive plays like we run now.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:25 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Wilson has ALWAYS been overpaid.

No quarterback unless they are big, tall and strong can take most of the salary cap and survive behind a shitty line. Don't get me wrong, Wilson is a good QB. He has better touch than most, but from the pocket he is average....on the move he is golden. The problem is that he want's to play from the pocket, and can't because he can't see over the 6'8 line.