POS Thug Malik McDowell back at it.....

douche

Re: POS Thug Malik McDowell back at it.....

Post by douche » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:03 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:40 am
Sorry, I have watched this giant of a man ragdoll cops, and then does it again. When someone like that hurts someone else? I stop feeling sad for them. He is still playing football in the NFL. If you are so effing nuts you need to walk around a school naked and fight with cops? Get yourself some help.
Completely agree. But sometimes getting help is the problem. I'm not making excuses for anyone, but as a society we've failed so many people on so many levels that it makes my head spin.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:51 pm

douche wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:03 pm

Completely agree. But sometimes getting help is the problem. I'm not making excuses for anyone, but as a society we've failed so many people on so many levels that it makes my head spin.
Sure, I get what you are saying. But, he has every opportunity. I imagine the Browns have connections. If you are well enough to make it work for three or four months during the season, there is no excuse to go off the rails like this later. As I said, this isn't some crazy dude in Bell Square spouting off end of days shit. This is a guy putting others at risk. If you can collect a very large paycheck to play football? You should be competent enough to get help. OR, the Browns should also be held responsible here.

I am sick and tired of hearing about how "he was a model citizen while he was here" and then these guys walk naked around a school and attack the cops or strip naked and dance off the field in the middle of the playoff game. BULLSHIT he was a model citizen, he was just producing so you either didn't care or hid it.

douche

Post by douche » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:56 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:51 pm
douche wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:03 pm

Sure, I get what you are saying. But, he has every opportunity. I imagine the Browns have connections. If you are well enough to make it work for three or four months during the season, there is no excuse to go off the rails like this later. As I said, this isn't some crazy dude in Bell Square spouting off end of days shit. This is a guy putting others at risk. If you can collect a very large paycheck to play football? You should be competent enough to get help. OR, the Browns should also be held responsible here.

I am sick and tired of hearing about how "he was a model citizen while he was here" and then these guys walk naked around a school and attack the cops or strip naked and dance off the field in the middle of the playoff game. BULLSHIT he was a model citizen, he was just producing so you either didn't care or hid it.
Agreed.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:02 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:40 am
Should we feel sorry for the the guy that walked into a furniture store in LA and committed brutal murder for absolutely no reason?

Brianna-Kupfer.jpg
Terrible.