Wilson heading to the Broncos

auroraave

Wilson heading to the Broncos

Post by auroraave » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:53 pm

Being reported by ESPN, terms not yet announced. Adam Schefter 'reporting.'
Stay tuned

ESPN story...

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/334 ... er-broncos
Last edited by auroraave on Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SeattleAddict

Re: Wilson heading to the Broncos

Post by SeattleAddict » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:55 pm

saw this posted on Reddit, but not finding anything online. Do you have a link?

edit: well, fuck. Hello 1-16 season.
Last edited by SeattleAddict on Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:56 pm

dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:57 pm

I am in absolute disbelief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
dt

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:00 pm

This is probably the right move - would be nice to see the compensation package. Not in Seattle's best interest to have to give Wilson another contract - just too much money and drama for a guy that cannot hit a tight end or throw a screen pass and checks out of too many games. Love him and have nothing but gratitude for his contributions, but Seattle need to build for the future - Wilson is not carrying them to any championship - they need a better roster - top picks will help facilitate that. This is likely the right move.

Might also be time to shop DK - get that draft capitol. Seattle can't compete in the NFCW right now with this roster. Seattle should turn the roster over - like Pete did the first time - and start over.
Last edited by auroraave on Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SeattleAddict

Post by SeattleAddict » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:05 pm

auroraave wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:00 pm
This is probably the right move - would be nice to see the compensation package. Not in Seattle's best interest to have to give Wilson another contract - just too much money and drama for a guy that cannot hit a tight end or throw a screen pass and checks out of too many games. Love him and have nothing but gratitude for his contributions, but Seattle need to build for the future - Wilson is not carrying them to any championship - they need a better roster - top picks will help facilitate that.

This is likely the right move.
horse shit. I haven't seen the package, but right now, Jacob freaking Eason is our top quarterback. The one element more important than anything else in the NFL is to have a top-level QB. Everything else is fill-in-the-gaps. This team is going to absolutely suck for the foreseeable future. Or worse, be mediocre for years, with a decade of 6-10.

maoling

Post by maoling » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:07 pm

I've gone back and forth with this idea the past couple of years, but I'm glad they pulled the trigger if we get a haul. Tired of the smarmy drama, the Eddie-Atta-Boy interviews, the musky perfume poses and the branding. There's at least a half-dozen or more QBs playing right now that I like better.

This team needs to get faster, meaner and hungrier and he is none of those things.

Thanks for the SB, Russell.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:09 pm

Dude, Seattle is going to be mediocre regardless. The right move is build for the future - this division is STACKED. All people do in here is complain about drafting - well, now Seattle will have a likely cache of first round picks. Wilson is not taking this team anywhere - and that's not even a knock on him - this roster needs a major purge. This is inevitable.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:10 pm

Adam Jude
@A_Jude
Seahawks getting multiple first-round picks, “other” picks, QB Drew Lock, DL Shelby Harris and likely even more from Denver, per Adam Schefter.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:11 pm

I guess they aren't going to run it back. I would rather it have been PC go but I like getting a fresh start. This team was beyond stale.
dt