Current status of the RW trade

douche

Re: Current status of the RW trade

Post by douche » Tue May 10, 2022 4:06 pm

When you've got millions in the bank, your spouse is also rich and you're in love, you've rendered yourself essentially oblivious. To everything.

Throw in social media just to add to the cringe factor.

It's a pretty pathetic testament to the human race.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue May 10, 2022 6:33 pm

auroraave wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 12:03 pm
#cringeRUSS in full cringe mode. Just no self awareness.

never forget this moment...

https://twitter.com/PFF_Fantasy/status/ ... twgr%5E%7C
The fact that many saw this "look at me" bullshit and thought it was a good thing blew me away. Was there SERIOUSLY no other time than right before the game with fans and cameras that he could have done this?

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Tue May 10, 2022 9:26 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 12:09 pm
auroraave wrote:

More Cheesy than Kingdome Nachos circa 1984........... :)
Im not sure how much actual 'cheese' was in those "nachos", but at least, mercifully, there were $4 King beers of stale Rainier to wash the toxicity down, but with CringeRUSS, we're stuck with Mediocrity and his Jesus Water to wash away the stank of his ultra chedder. Is Rainier still a thing up there? I had my share of vomitorium experiences with that wretched swill.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Tue May 10, 2022 9:29 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 6:33 pm
auroraave wrote:

The fact that many saw this "look at me" bullshit and thought it was a good thing blew me away. Was there SERIOUSLY no other time than right before the game with fans and cameras that he could have done this?
Dude, I never heard anything but 'cringe' from that. When I googled it, literally every article was mentioning The Cringe. He wasn't even playing, making it so much more cringier. I think we are nearing CringeasauRUSS Max territory. #CringeasaurussRex Those tiny little arms cannot throw over the middle - part of the reason it became extinct. :lol:

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue May 10, 2022 9:41 pm

auroraave wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 9:29 pm
Michael K. wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 6:33 pm
auroraave wrote:

Dude, I never heard anything but 'cringe' from that. When I googled it, literally every article was mentioning The Cringe. He wasn't even playing, making it so much more cringier. I think we are nearing CringeasauRUSS Max territory. #CringeasaurussRex Those tiny little arms cannot throw over the middle - part of the reason it became extinct. :lol:
Jesus, I never even thought of that. He could have done that routine 5 times a day from Monday through Saturday but had to do it while the cameras were on him to make him look like some God of work ethic. Dude's starting to make ARod seem genuine.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue May 10, 2022 9:42 pm

Btw Brady taking paycuts to win 7 Titles just paid off financially. 10 year $375M TV deal.
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Wed May 11, 2022 1:29 am

D-train wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 9:42 pm
Btw Brady taking paycuts to win 7 Titles just paid off financially. 10 year $375M TV deal.
That's the argument i made numerous times to why Wilson and other high profile players (mostly QBs) should take less. Winning or just playing in SBs means greater name recognition and marketability and hence more endorsement money and media opportunities.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed May 11, 2022 2:44 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 1:29 am
D-train wrote:
That's the argument i made numerous times to why Wilson and other high profile players (mostly QBs) should take less. Winning or just playing in SBs means greater name recognition and marketability and hence more endorsement money and media opportunities.
Man, I took a TON of heat several years ago when I suggested the Michael Jordan of the NFL should take less because winning would pay off more in the long run. It pisses me off that no one see this shit. These guys hold the franchise hostage, eat up most of the salary cap, then piss and moan that there is no talent around them. THEN? Russ has the fucking balls to complain that he wants what Brady has. Fine, then take less money. Oh, and how about you grow tall enough to see the middle of the field while you are at it.

Sorry, the guy aint Brady.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed May 11, 2022 2:50 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 2:44 pm
Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 1:29 am
D-train wrote:
Man, I took a TON of heat several years ago when I suggested the Michael Jordan of the NFL should take less because winning would pay off more in the long run. It pisses me off that no one see this shit. These guys hold the franchise hostage, eat up most of the salary cap, then piss and moan that there is no talent around them. THEN? Russ has the fucking balls to complain that he wants what Brady has. Fine, then take less money. Oh, and how about you grow tall enough to see the middle of the field while you are at it.

Sorry, the guy aint Brady.
:) Does RW hear any boos when he returns to Neon field or whatever its called now?
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed May 11, 2022 5:21 pm

My God. Will this get a single human on the planet to eat at Subway that wouldn't have otherwise??
dt