Kiper.jpg
Kiper.jpg (22.35 KiB) Viewed 750 times

D-train

Re: well, this draft class is going to suck

Post by D-train » Mon May 02, 2022 5:04 pm

SeattleAddict wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 4:57 pm
guaranteed.
Noooo! How about we finally just have a class that all come in healthy! :shock: :idea:
dt

SeattleAddict

Post by SeattleAddict » Mon May 02, 2022 5:32 pm

I feel like that has really unfairly reflected on the draft classes of the past few years. There were some shitty (cough Collier cough) picks to be sure, but if McDowell, Eskridge, Blair, Brown, Taylor, Penny, Procise and Richardson stayed healthy and played to potential, the drafts might look pretty good overall. We had bad luck that that good picks got hurt and the bad picks stayed healthy :lol:

Sexymarinersfan

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Mon May 02, 2022 5:37 pm

I just want to go on record to say that I absolutely hands down loved this draft. Seattle has set themselves up perfectly for next year to go in and grab the QB of the future. I'm expecting this team to have a Top 10 pick when the season is over. Couple that with another first rounder and two 2nd round picks, and you are able to position yourself just about anywhere you want to go and get the QB you desire to begin the rebuild. You will also be able to fill out the LB position as well as the interior of the OL in 2023.

My guy is Will Levis. I've been banging the drum for him before this last draft even started, and I'm banging it even harder now. Will Levis out of Ken-tuck-ee!!! Make it happen, and GO HAWKS!!

Highlight reel
https://youtu.be/Z3zasYd1J9I

Attachments
d5205a99-0d8e-4403-b727-8e6c39a92e67-Levis_Will_UK_Football110.jpeg

douche

Post by douche » Mon May 02, 2022 6:05 pm

Kiper's kiss of death :|

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon May 02, 2022 6:09 pm

SeattleAddict wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 5:32 pm
I feel like that has really unfairly reflected on the draft classes of the past few years. There were some shitty (cough Collier cough) picks to be sure, but if McDowell, Eskridge, Blair, Brown, Taylor, Penny, Procise and Richardson stayed healthy and played to potential, the drafts might look pretty good overall. We had bad luck that that good picks got hurt and the bad picks stayed healthy :lol:
Going to steal esteemed poster MichaelK's line here. "And if my Aunt had balls she would be my uncle. lol"
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon May 02, 2022 6:13 pm

Sexymarinersfan wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 5:37 pm
I just want to go on record to say that I absolutely hands down loved this draft. Seattle has set themselves up perfectly for next year to go in and grab the QB of the future. I'm expecting this team to have a Top 10 pick when the season is over. Couple that with another first rounder and two 2nd round picks, and you are able to position yourself just about anywhere you want to go and get the QB you desire to begin the rebuild. You will also be able to fill out the LB position as well as the interior of the OL in 2023.

My guy is Will Levis. I've been banging the drum for him before this last draft even started, and I'm banging it even harder now. Will Levis out of Ken-tuck-ee!!! Make it happen, and GO HAWKS!!

Highlight reel

PFF agrees and has us taking him 8th. I guess they think the Broncos are going to suck because no way our pick is there.

https://www.pff.com/news/draft-way-too- ... -1-overall
dt

Sexymarinersfan

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Mon May 02, 2022 6:41 pm

D-train wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 6:13 pm
Sexymarinersfan wrote:

Highlight reel

PFF agrees and has us taking him 8th. I guess they think the Broncos are going to suck because no way our pick is there.

https://www.pff.com/news/draft-way-too- ... -1-overall
He’s what I like to call a 10-play guy. If you have to watch more than 10 plays on a player, he’s probably not for you.

There will be some really good options in next year's draft at QB. But this is MY guy. I hope we get him.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Mon May 02, 2022 6:50 pm

Sexymarinersfan wrote:

Highlight reel

Wow. Kid is awesome. He's big but mobile. Love the leaps over defenders. Jeez. I don't know the receiver "Robinson" but draft both together if you can. What a package those two would be.
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon May 02, 2022 6:55 pm

dt