Re: Anyone going to the Munich game

Post by D-train » Fri May 06, 2022 10:49 am

maoling wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 2:34 am
D-train wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 3:06 pm
maoling wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 3:03 pm
Hawks are playing a Munich game this year?
No but I was thinking if I go there and sit in the empty stadium there on Nov. 13th, Tampa Bay and Tom Brady and the Hawks might follow me there and show up and play a game. :lol:
Also, I am very sorry to jump threads, but on your advice and after you smart-assed me, I copied and pasted the WalterFootball Mock Draft last week, and somehow won your free $25 pool.

After careful consideration -- and despite your constant texts offering to blow me through PayPal as a means of remuneration, I have decided that the best way to transfer these funds is to place a bet on the Kentucky Derby this weekend. There are Horse People on this board; any bet you pick is okay with me, as long as we get some input from boardies who know way more about racehorse ponies better than we do.

This should probably be moved to Joan's Horse Thread, where we can talk more privately. Don't tell aurora, horses excite him in a strange way. The guy who goes Derby every year and who came to your party that last time was a great guy and knew Angie as Tailpipe Angie might be a good tip lol.
Sure. Maybe Bil has the capability.
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Fri May 06, 2022 6:42 pm

Sure. Maybe Bil has the capability.

Bil!! What horse would you bet on for the Kentucky Derby??

Just need the winner lol. Thanks!! :lol:

SeattleAddict

Post by SeattleAddict » Sun May 08, 2022 1:03 am

SeattleAddict wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 6:19 am
I know even less about horse racing than I do about football, so of course I looked up the horses in the Kentucky Derby, figuring there would be a magic name that somehow reflects the Seahawks. Well, didn't find much, but the CLOSEST is "Pioneer of Medina" at 30-1. In addition to Bill Gates, I'm sure there are some Seahawk players living in Medina - I'm not sure but wasn't RW's house near there?

30x25 = $700 (750-my $50 fee). Not too shabby.
Pioneer of Medina finished 19th out of 20. Seems about right.