Poor Ciara

Michael K.

Re: Poor Ciara

Post by Michael K. » Fri May 20, 2022 2:44 pm

acctingman wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 4:31 am

And I bet your belly hanging over your belt buckle gets all the ladies wet.
Haha, sorry, that was pretty much my first thought when I read this topic. A bunch of middle aged over weight dudes criticizing Kim fucking Kardashian? Sorry, I might not have agreed that the Plus Size model was hot, but Kim K is a freaking babe. Not to mention, any of us after three or four drinks in a bar would go home with three of those four ladies. And, depending on our age? Probably all four! :lol:

But, Kim K and Ciara? Water is all I would need! Of course, I'd need the couple of drinks to work up the courage to talk to them more than likely.

SeattleAddict

Post by SeattleAddict » Fri May 20, 2022 3:57 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 2:44 pm

Haha, sorry, that was pretty much my first thought when I read this topic. A bunch of middle aged over weight dudes criticizing Kim fucking Kardashian? Sorry, I might not have agreed that the Plus Size model was hot, but Kim K is a freaking babe. Not to mention, any of us after three or four drinks in a bar would go home with three of those four ladies. And, depending on our age? Probably all four! :lol:

But, Kim K and Ciara? Water is all I would need! Of course, I'd need the couple of drinks to work up the courage to talk to them more than likely.
aw, but this is a straw man. This isn't a magazine about "women I'd sleep with", it's a magazine that spends and makes millions of dollars by showing beautiful women half naked. The women are depicted as objects of beauty, thus opening it up to criticism. If these were just pictures of women on the beach or by the pool? No issue (except maybe the fat girl wearing the flimsy string thing - that's just a bad choice).

If I posed my fat ass in a speedo, for money, and published in an issue of Cosmo, the same criticism would apply.

Also, Kim K is gross. Not because of how she looks, but just because she's awful in so, so many ways. I wouldn't fuck her with your dick.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Sat May 21, 2022 2:16 pm

So, one of your arguments is they should be visually appealing, because that is the point of the issue, and your other is one of them is Gross because of who she is, not what she looks like? Got it.

SeattleAddict

Post by SeattleAddict » Sat May 21, 2022 4:32 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 2:16 pm
So, one of your arguments is they should be visually appealing, because that is the point of the issue, and your other is one of them is Gross because of who she is, not what she looks like? Got it.
I'm saying she's SO gross as a human that it makes her unappealing to even look at. Plus I'm not a fan of the cartoonishly large asses - but I get that that is subjective and many guys like that.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Sat May 21, 2022 5:23 pm

To each his own, I was pointing out that it is pretty hypocritical to criticize the models because some aren't visually appealing, and then state that the one who is visually appealing isn't appealing because you don't like the person she is. Seems like you want to argue both sides that way.

That big girl might be one of the most amazing people on earth, so, does that make her appealing, or is it just when pretty people are bad people that they become unappealing?

SeattleAddict

Post by SeattleAddict » Sat May 21, 2022 6:05 pm

it's not hypocritical - just personal taste. I don't find Kim K even remotely attractive. The plastic, comic-book ass havin', clown makeup wearing, botox injecting look is not appealing to me. The fact that she's an awful human in pretty much every other way just adds to it.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Sun May 22, 2022 2:34 pm

SeattleAddict wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 6:05 pm
it's not hypocritical - just personal taste. I don't find Kim K even remotely attractive. The plastic, comic-book ass havin', clown makeup wearing, botox injecting look is not appealing to me. The fact that she's an awful human in pretty much every other way just adds to it.
So, your taste is that the woman in the magazine should be visually attractive, but only if you also like their character?

acctingman

Post by acctingman » Mon May 23, 2022 12:19 am

SeattleAddict wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 4:47 am
acctingman wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 4:31 am

And I bet your belly hanging over your belt buckle gets all the ladies wet.
worked on your Mom.
That's your come back?

douche

Post by douche » Mon May 23, 2022 12:28 am

Personally, I chuckle at all the Kim K. haters. She's actually a very astute businesswoman whose net worth is ridiculous. I give her a ton of credit for what she's done.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon May 23, 2022 10:31 am

Scroll down for some truly gorgeous woman that all would be 10x better options for the Swimsuit issue. Thousands of models they could have found on IG that would have done it for free just to get the exposure and they would have models like the ones in the earlier years, you know, like the ones that actually made the Swim suit issue so popular.

The one in the yellow bikini is my perfect woman.

https://www.outkick.com/alabama-grad-ka ... -disaster/
dt