Penny already in midseason form

ddraig

Re: Penny already in midseason form

Post by ddraig » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:39 pm

auroraave wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:22 pm

Anyone see the new White House press secretary?
Black - check. Lesbian - check. Female - check. Competent? Not in the slightest.

She is literally the most incompetent person I have ever seen stand at that podium, Brandon excluded, but "diversity" and "equality" trumps having to have any actual qualifications or basic competency in 2022.
I teach Middle Schoolers who could do that job far better than she can. She's unprepared for the most obvious questions to be asked and has to look into her binder before she can say, "I'll get back to you on that." Total space cadet. She makes Psaki look like a Rhodes Scholar.

douche

Post by douche » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:55 pm

ddraig wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:39 pm
auroraave wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:22 pm

Anyone see the new White House press secretary?
Black - check. Lesbian - check. Female - check. Competent? Not in the slightest.

She is literally the most incompetent person I have ever seen stand at that podium, Brandon excluded, but "diversity" and "equality" trumps having to have any actual qualifications or basic competency in 2022.
I teach Middle Schoolers who could do that job far better than she can. She's unprepared for the most obvious questions to be asked and has to look into her binder before she can say, "I'll get back to you on that." Total space cadet. She makes Psaki look like a Rhodes Scholar.
The biggest difference being that middle schoolers haven't been ruined by society. Yet. But give it time.

The human race is a sad, sad state of affairs.

Gametime

Post by Gametime » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:27 pm

Look at the horrid Spicer and Mcenany. Not fun to watch any of them. I was out after the constant lying of Spicer and Mc.

Sad all around.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:56 pm

Gametime wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:27 pm
Look at the horrid Spicer and Mcenany. Not fun to watch any of them. I was out after the constant lying of Spicer and Mc.

Sad all around.
I wasn't a fan of Spicer but thought Kaleigh was fine.
dt