Penny already in midseason form

D-train

Re: Penny already in midseason form

Post by D-train » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:06 am

Sweet, I think our RBs should wear Lingerie every few games to show support.
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:38 pm

Yeah i hadn't realized she had first-hand knowledge of how a running back operates within a high level offensive scheme. That changes everything.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:25 pm

After doing a but more "research" She is kinda growing on me. :)
amanda.JPG
amanda.JPG (142.21 KiB) Viewed 679 times
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:05 pm

Hopefully she won't go psycho on the front office like that Lorena chick the Mariners hired several years ago.

Actually, maybe i'd enjoy that. :twisted:

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:24 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:05 pm
Hopefully she won't go psycho on the front office like that Lorena chick the Mariners hired several years ago.

Actually, maybe i'd enjoy that. :twisted:
Exactly who this reminded me of. lol
dt

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:34 pm

Hey, I just try to stay open minded, you guys go tell her she can't be a coach

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:47 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:34 pm
Hey, I just try to stay open minded, you guys go tell her she can't be a coach
She can be whatever she wants to be but it would be better for all if she was fully qualified. And maybe she is, but i doubt it. More qualified than Norton was to be DC in any case.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:22 pm

It's going to be amazing when one of these diversity hires sues the team for sexual harrassment because one of the testosterone-fueled dudes (shockingly) hits on them, and then the usual idiots feign surprise, and ask if she was really the best qualified candidate or just another box checker, while handing over a giant settlement check. But, but, but.... "breaking down those barriers..." :lol:

Anyone that doesn't see this coming a mile away is being willfully ignorant.

Anyone see the new White House press secretary?
Black - check. Lesbian - check. Female - check. Competent? Not in the slightest.

She is literally the most incompetent person I have ever seen stand at that podium, Brandon excluded, but "diversity" and "equality" trumps having to have any actual qualifications or basic competency in 2022.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:56 pm

auroraave wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:22 pm
It's going to be amazing when one of these diversity hires sues the team for sexual harrassment because one of the testosterone-fueled dudes (shockingly) hits on them, and then the usual idiots feign surprise, and ask if she was really the best qualified candidate or just another box checker, while handing over a giant settlement check. But, but, but.... "breaking down those barriers..." :lol:

Anyone that doesn't see this coming a mile away is being willfully ignorant.

Anyone see the new White House press secretary?
Black - check. Lesbian - check. Female - check. Competent? Not in the slightest.

She is literally the most incompetent person I have ever seen stand at that podium, Brandon excluded, but "diversity" and "equality" trumps having to have any actual qualifications or basic competency in 2022.
That is literally exactly what happened with the woman the Mariners hired a few years ago:
By Geoff Baker
Seattle Times staff reporter
A lawyer representing former Mariners high performance director Lorena Martin in her wrongful-termination allegations against the team said Monday that her client’s arbitration case “was resolved” but declined to say more.

Arbitration hearings had been scheduled to begin in November. Martin’s lawyer, Robin Phillips of the Seattle firm Lasher Holzapfel Sperry & Ebberson, declined to specify when the case was settled. Mariners owner John Stanton confirmed Monday afternoon — at a news conference following the unrelated resignation of team CEO and president Kevin Mather — that the case was settled “some time ago.”

Martin did not respond to requests for comment.

In December 2018, Martin filed a lawsuit in King County Superior Court alleging she had been fired in retaliation for complaints she made to team owner Stanton, minority owner Buck Ferguson and CEO Mather about alleged gender and racial discrimination. The court later ruled the case had to go through an arbitrator, as per the terms of Martin’s three-year contract.

The Mariners fired Martin in November 2018, just days after she took to Instagram with a series of posts highly critical of general manager Jerry Dipoto, player personnel director Andy McKay and manager Scott Servais — accusing them of poor leadership and being discriminatory toward Latino players and employees. The Mariners denied the allegations and said Martin hadn’t brought anything to their attention until after she was put on administrative leave in October 2018 for a series of work-related issues.

Martin’s lawsuit said she’d complained to the three top team officials about alleged discriminatory treatment as far back as March 2018, during her first spring training with the squad. She’d been hired to much fanfare in October 2017, but the lawsuit said her relations with Dipoto and McKay began souring by a January 2018 meeting in which she was called disparaging names and soon after was stripped of promised duties.

Her lawsuit claimed Mather, upon hearing from Martin about her treatment, vowed to address the situation and put a stop to what he viewed as bullying. The lawsuit said Stanton deferred Martin’s complaints to Mather, telling her he would handle things and she should stop trying to contact fellow Mariners owner Ferguson about them.

Instead, the lawsuit added, things got progressively worse and nothing was done.
dt

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:14 pm

"....fired in retaliation for complaints she made to team owner Stanton, minority owner Buck Ferguson and CEO Mather about alleged gender and racial discrimination..."
So, a Latino female is making this claim? How can a women of Latino heritage be discrimated against based on her gender and race, when she was hired? Her hiring is the opposite of discrimination. Publicy shitting on upper management and suffering the consequences is gender and racial "discrimination." :lol:
Her lawsuit claimed Mather, upon hearing from Martin about her treatment, vowed to address the situation and put a stop to what he viewed as bullying
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Bullying" I'm sorry but that's just too funny. It's called "equality", and it's what you wanted. All players get hazed and picked on and 'bullied' at some point, so if you want to join the club, that's the club. No special treatment, just "equality". I love how equality only means " all the good stuff, like money for having no redeemable skill set" but as soon as the dark side of 'equality" is realized, oh, that's off limits. Sorry, but the good with the bad is the definition of equality.

I'm sure that chick on the Mariners is so damn good at her job, so "qualified" she'll land somewhere else fast. Especially with that "diversity candidate" and litigious resume. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: